Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hi! Lets talk!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hi all you lovely mommys! 

How is everyone doing today? Any plans while it's rainy and dreary?

Anything new going on in your lives?

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I am at the beach and enjoying being with the family. 

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I am hot. Its suppose to get to 98 with heat index of 102. So i would love to have some rain and dreary weather. Havent had rain in over a month now. Grass is dead.

I am working today. I am ready for a 3 day weekend with them. They started back to school Aug. 14th.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Lucky thing you.. Enjoy..at the beach

Quoting Bmat:

RachynKennie
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:21 PM

You, mama, need to come here. It's no higher than 71F outside and comfortably cool. Our kids don't start back until the 4th of Sept., so I still my little rugrat to entertain me. 

Quoting a06z08mama:

I am hot. Its suppose to get to 98 with heat index of 102. So i would love to have some rain and dreary weather. Havent had rain in over a month now. Grass is dead.

I am working today. I am ready for a 3 day weekend with them. They started back to school Aug. 14th.

RachynKennie
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Lucky lady ^_^ I miss going to the beach. 

Quoting Bmat:

mggmlala99
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Hi, here at home with my newborn...a little of the baby blues going on. Moved here about 3 years ago and still having a hard time leaving away from parents, etc. Any suggestions? I also have a 19 month old, she is so funny, any tips to make her feel more comfortable about her new brother? any tips to connect more wiht my newborn? lol lots of questions but I'm trusting there are lots of mommas out there with lots of advice :) thank you!

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:04 PM

It has been miserable! We went to nice 70 something weather and windows open for two weeks. To this nasty miserable crap. I am ready for cool weather, bonfires and soup!

Quoting RachynKennie:

You, mama, need to come here. It's no higher than 71F outside and comfortably cool. Our kids don't start back until the 4th of Sept., so I still my little rugrat to entertain me. 

Quoting a06z08mama:

RhondaJ
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:37 PM

It not raining here.  It is very hot and humid out.  My kiddo's have already started school.  I am doing laundry and waiting for them to get home.

laam
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Lovely  day in Nor cal :p

DIshes and laundry, so I guess I wouldn't mind if it was gloomy lol.

Hump Day! <3

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:10 PM

hello!!  i am good, i have a day off work - so thats always nice :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)