Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I really dont need my business over the internet

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
But my ex didn't get that memo, after I told him not to put my business on the internet he did it anyways. If I wanted it published for all to see I would put it out there.

He also made it sound like it wasn't his fault either, and he had as much if not more fault in the matter. I called him out on it and removed him as a friend on fb.

Needed to vent thank you.
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I dont get putting personal crap on facebook.  Seriously nobody wants to see it.  Its no better than going out to dinner with a couple and having them fight over stuff at the table!  

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Exactly how I feel.about it. I mean had he made it vague, by leaving our names out I wouldn't have had such a pissed fit about it and left alone but no he had to bring our names into it.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I dont get putting personal crap on facebook.  Seriously nobody wants to see it.  Its no better than going out to dinner with a couple and having them fight over stuff at the table!  

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I am, thank you.

Quoting mrs.Emm1:

That would bother me too but keep in mind, the people that are important to you know the truth so that's all that really matters. I'm sure you're happier now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)