Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do they not make these anymore? Baby related.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

When I had DD, we had this. Well I've noticed that they don't have them in my local stores and have been wondering if they stopped making them or if they got recalled? It's been almost 3 years since we've used this. Anyone know about these? Were they in fact recalled?

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ermka
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I saw one a few days ago at Walmart.
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
They are saying now that sleep positions along with crib bumpers are bad the rules seem to change every year.
1st_time_mom789
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I've noticed that too. I used both things for DD when she was a baby and she is completely fine. I mean I understand the precautions but I feel like the FDA has nothing better to do with their time than to come up with these. Lol.

Quoting DACIA79:

They are saying now that sleep positions along with crib bumpers are bad the rules seem to change every year.

1st_time_mom789
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Thank you. I have been trying to find this with no luck.

Quoting blondepegasus:

http://www.recalllawsuit.com/2010/09/sleep-positioner-recall-lawsuit/

blondepegasus
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Arwyn724
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm amazed my kids survived (17 & 26).  I did everything wrong, according to today's standards, lol.  I couldn't have a child today with all the oversight.

Quoting DACIA79:

Arwyn 724 

1st_time_mom789
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol. Seriously. My mom says the same thing about me snd I'm 24. 

Quoting Arwyn724:

I'm amazed my kids survived (17 & 26).  I did everything wrong, according to today's standards, lol.  I couldn't have a child today with all the oversight.

Quoting DACIA79:

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

shiningjoy
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I wish I had had one for my daughter when she was a baby.  We were stationed in Germany at the time.  She has horrible horrible gerds.  She could in no way lay flat on her back.  She spent her first 6 or so months having to sleep in her carrier or swing.  I have seen them that go under the crib mattress though, I am not sure if they make them anymore

Beenthere3times
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM

No kidding, i think it has to do with the companies selling their products. I swaddled my children as newborns ( now 22,25 & 28) like they do in hospitals. Apparently it's too dangerous to swaddle now, so new parents are buying these huge sleeping sacks. They still swaddle in the hospitals! It's all about making money.ladybug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN