Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Look what I made!..UPDATED with the letters hung in her room.

Posted by   + Show Post

So I recently re decorated my fourth grade daughter's room.  The colors are lavendar and zebra.....but her wall was looking pretty bare, so I've been searching what I could put on it so it wouldn't look so naked......she had a close friend over today and I usually try to have a craft prepared.  It finally came to me....Her name in those decorated letters for the wall.  I checked on line and they can be pretty pricey so I thought it would be a fun craft for the girls to do.  They each decorated their wall letters and they are finally done.  Here is my daughter's.....this is her nickname (Liv) her real name is Olivia.  I had to help somewhat, but I thought they came out really nice and sure beats the cost of them elsewhere.

Sorry about the glare.  We'll be hanging them up on her wall tomorrow.  She is super excited.

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Replies (11-15):
OklahomaWifey
by Amanda on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Nice!! Might try this out!
emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM
So cute!
kellysp6637
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Thanks Ladies....I finally got around to hanging them yesterday in her room.  She LOVES them ...and I'm super happy with how they look.  Oh and props to those clear, command stick up hooks.....they work FANTASTIC!!!!

kimber2465
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM

cute!!!

SmartieBlue
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:47 AM

How adorable!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN