Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

any pregnant mommies that just "don't feel pregnant"

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm rounding into week 7 of my third pregnancy and I just don't "feel pregnant".  The only symptoms I have are slight nausea here and there but no weird cravings, i'm not having to pee every 5-6 minutes like I did with my last two pregnancies. Even though my levels are rising and everything is checking out like it should be it just makes me nervous that I don't "feel pregnant" yet.  Everyone says everything happens sooner with the third too, like showing, etc. but hasn't been the case for me so far although I am still pretty early...  any other mommies on the same train as me?!

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
devilkitty
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I just found out the 27th I'm expecting number two. Based on my lmp I am about 6 weeks now. Going thru the same thing. A little nauseous here and there but nothing else. Have first u/s Sept 12th.
KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Week nine was bad for me. But I'm now 11 weeks and I have no symptoms really besides not being able to eat large meals lol.
l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I go for an ultrasound on the 16th! I think I'm 2-3 weeks further than what they think though, I feel totally "normal" all the time except last night I got the crap scared out of me when I could've sworn I felt movement twice about 10 minutes apart... I was sitting down and BAM, I jumped and scared my SO   haha

congratulations! h&h 9 months to you! :)

Quoting devilkitty:

I just found out the 27th I'm expecting number two. Based on my lmp I am about 6 weeks now. Going thru the same thing. A little nauseous here and there but nothing else. Have first u/s Sept 12th.

devilkitty
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Thanks and same to you!

Quoting l0veliikeW0AHx3:

I go for an ultrasound on the 16th! I think I'm 2-3 weeks further than what they think though, I feel totally "normal" all the time except last night I got the crap scared out of me when I could've sworn I felt movement twice about 10 minutes apart... I was sitting down and BAM, I jumped and scared my SO   haha

congratulations! h&h 9 months to you! :)

Quoting devilkitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)