Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OFFICIALLY addicted..............

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:30 PM
  • 17 Replies
Im going to have to join the CafeMom Annonomys!    Im sitting in my bathroom, doing my hair (because I have to go out and get 2 darn cards) and I have my laptop on the counter!!  In between curls I check posts!!!!  

Man......................I feel so.................................HAPPY!Laughing
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaila82
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:37 PM
anonymous. I'm sorry. lol

And, I feel ya. I'm all the time coming back and checking mine. :P
rubi
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:39 PM
i am addicted as well!!!
Austinsmommy416
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:40 PM
tell me where to sign up for cafemoms anonymous!!
tabbiewood
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:46 PM
Okay, I am addicted to 3 sites!!! myspace, facebook, and cafemom!!! I feel your pain! lol
BerkeleysMommy
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:48 PM
OMG, me too!  And i'm sooo in love with myspace and facebook too! My hubby jokes that he's gonna disconnect the internet, so he can spend time with me!
SPYGRIL
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:50 PM
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I DREAM ABOUT THE COMPUTER AND CAFEMOM NOW I'M BREASTFEEDING AND DOING THIS.Embarassed
BrookeP3
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:52 PM
That is so funny, I dont know what facebook is but for sure this and My Space
Bells1158
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:54 PM

There's a group for the addicted.  I think you should join if you have not already done so. There are a lot of us who are bad but your story just took the cake.

Have a great week.

Tameez
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:58 PM

Well, thanks.    Im glad you enjoyed.   By the way, is that cake Chocolate?????????

momof2wildcats
by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:08 PM
lolololol oh my just now I was telling my daughter I cant get off this thing, I need to go finish the dishes, but I had my daughter to do them lol. This is really addicting, but I love it!!!!!!!!! now let me tell you,  I am so loving this site that I to am taking this thing to the bathroom with me, but not not to curl my hair lololololol ok I wont comment any further lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)