Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Replies (11-20):
malloryroberts8
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Well i am at home taking care of my three month old son
RozJS
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm just home sick and sending out some Rodan + Fields samples to friends and family. It's the same doctors who created Proactiv, so I'm really excited to share their four new skin are lines with everybody!! If anyone is interested in the product or business please contact me! I'd love to share the opportunity with you!
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM

What a fun trip that would be.  I hope you'll let her go.

Is your husband sick?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I'm anxiously waiting for my husband's doctor appointment this afternoon and I have to figure out whether or not to let my 13yo go to Panama City Beach this weekend with her bff and family.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:26 AM

That's so annoying.  My daughter has choir rehearsals tonight (she's practicing for all-state choir) and starts and ends while I'm working.  I keep telling her to ask a friend for a ride.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

What's on my mind? Football practice tonight for my youngest at the exact same time as my older son's open house for school, wondering how I am going to be in two places at once since I really need to talk to my older son's band teacher. Hmmmm... LOL

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM

LOL - I guess that's one way to do it.  

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I didn't ask, but she did and really wants him to say yes, too. I'm talking to the girl's mom tonight about it and will let her know then what I think and then I'll just let him know when he gets home that she's gonna go, lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Hahaha my hubby is the same way. Usually I have to tell him and it's all good. I don't ask on things like that no more because its ALWAYS a no. That or I wait till the day of n say oh btw lol i know it's prob bad to do but it works and he don't say no lol

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww, what fun!  I miss the baby stage (but not having any more, nope, I'm DONE! lol)

What is your son's name?

Quoting malloryroberts8:

Well i am at home taking care of my three month old son

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I hope you feel better soon!

Quoting RozJS:

Hi! I'm just home sick and sending out some Rodan + Fields samples to friends and family. It's the same doctors who created Proactiv, so I'm really excited to share their four new skin are lines with everybody!! If anyone is interested in the product or business please contact me! I'd love to share the opportunity with you!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I'm wondering why I've been so tired lately.  I'm sure it has to do with getting up earlier to get the kids off to school and trying to get more done in the day.

Bajanmama
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I'm rinsing out new uniforms and washcloths and underwear and hanging them on the line to dry. School starts Monday! And I'm trying to get their other clothes dry as well, it's been raining a whole lot this past week.

sfgh82
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hi cafe mom It's  Christy. My daughters  have back to school tonight .   Get to meet their teachers. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN