Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Replies (201-209):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Anxiety can be pretty common, I know I've felt it at times too.

You might want to check out the Depression Support group and see what other moms suggest that could help.

Quoting AprilTeanne:

I have anxiety really bad.. like everything seems unreal and it seems like I'm going but I don't feel like it.. ): its miserable. And I'm wondering if I'm on my own.. ): this feeling is scary.

TiffanyMC
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We are =) I tried looking for a job, but no one wants to hire a pregnant woman who's going to need time off in a few months. So hubby is having to struggle as the sole breadwinner, but we're getting by.

Quoting amonkeymom:

That's fantastic, congrats!  

That's a big move to make while pregnant.  Are you all settled now?

Quoting TiffanyMC:

Thank you! I did get accepted! I'm going to have my natural water birth! I'm due December 20th. We just moved to TN from TX, that's why I'm applying at centers so late in pregnancy.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good luck, I hope you're accepted!  When is your baby due?

Quoting TiffanyMC:

Today I am going for a tour on a birthing center and having my first appointment that will determine if they accept me. I really hope they do because I will heart broken if they don't accept me!! They are the only place in my area that does water birth and that is one of the most important things to me. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

aisome73
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Thahugs

nana9grandkids
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM
well this nana of nine worked out this evening with our fit for life club. called T-25 , a 25 minute workout, intense but loved it. want to be able to play and run with grandkids so will have to stay in shape :)
plus God has given us one body and so I want to take care of it best I can..........what did everone else do today

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

pink1525
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hi, I have a question for moms. I have been on birth contol since I was 18, I'm 21 now. But i have never taken it regularly like ur supposed to. Also I have stopped taking it for at least 2-3 months. How long does it take for the birth control to stop working and for me to start ovulating again? I'm not positive if I am ovulating yet or not. Any advice/help would be so great! Thank u! 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I know what you mean.  When I was pregnant the only place that would hire me was Target.

Quoting TiffanyMC:

We are =) I tried looking for a job, but no one wants to hire a pregnant woman who's going to need time off in a few months. So hubby is having to struggle as the sole breadwinner, but we're getting by.

Quoting amonkeymom:

That's fantastic, congrats!  

That's a big move to make while pregnant.  Are you all settled now?

Quoting TiffanyMC:

Thank you! I did get accepted! I'm going to have my natural water birth! I'm due December 20th. We just moved to TN from TX, that's why I'm applying at centers so late in pregnancy.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good luck, I hope you're accepted!  When is your baby due?

Quoting TiffanyMC:

Today I am going for a tour on a birthing center and having my first appointment that will determine if they accept me. I really hope they do because I will heart broken if they don't accept me!! They are the only place in my area that does water birth and that is one of the most important things to me. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Great job!  Lately, all the activity I'm able to get in is cleaning my house.  I've been fighting a bug I think.

Quoting nana9grandkids:

well this nana of nine worked out this evening with our fit for life club. called T-25 , a 25 minute workout, intense but loved it. want to be able to play and run with grandkids so will have to stay in shape :)
plus God has given us one body and so I want to take care of it best I can..........what did everone else do today

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

have a nice day

Tips:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

You should ovulate the first month off of birth control.  

Quoting pink1525:

Hi, I have a question for moms. I have been on birth contol since I was 18, I'm 21 now. But i have never taken it regularly like ur supposed to. Also I have stopped taking it for at least 2-3 months. How long does it take for the birth control to stop working and for me to start ovulating again? I'm not positive if I am ovulating yet or not. Any advice/help would be so great! Thank u! 

pink1525
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM

How can I tell?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)