Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
bribaby798
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM
hi im bri and my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for three years
kayo5
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I am just trying to kill time until my appt at 140 so see if they will induce me. My baby has been flipping around around. Had a csection scheduled and canceled for yesterday because he turned, if hes still headdown it may be baby day soon.

Liamsmommy1015
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you get to meet your new bundle today :)
Serenahug
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I say let her go but NO para sailing! There have been a few tragic accidents in Panama City Beach with teens in the last 2 years.

loverbabyboii
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I wouldn't let her go. Have you read the book Smashed?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Yeah, I'm leaning towards letting her, too - I was 14 when I went with my bff and her family to Gulf Shores for 5 days. Hubby, on the other hand, is adamantly opposed, lol, so I have to change his mind today. ;)

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

I say let her go. You only live once and how many times will she get a invite to go on vacation. I say if homework is done and she is a good kid, why not. Good luck on the doc apt :)

kayo5
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I'm anxiously waiting for my husband's doctor appointment this afternoon and I have to figure out whether or not to let my 13yo go to Panama City Beach this weekend with her bff and family.

why not. You know her better than we do. If shes a good kid and has herself on track with behavior and school, let her go. Its nice to know that good things happen when you do the right thing. Talk to her friends parents, get all the info about where they are going and any numbers you can reach them at just to feel at ease. She will have a blast. (This is coming from someone whos 16 year old just got her lisence two days ago. Its hard to let go but they have to be trusted little by little =) ) 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Do you always line dry your clothes?

Quoting Bajanmama:

I'm rinsing out new uniforms and washcloths and underwear and hanging them on the line to dry. School starts Monday! And I'm trying to get their other clothes dry as well, it's been raining a whole lot this past week.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Welcome Christy!  How old are your daughters?  What grades?

Quoting sfgh82:

Hi cafe mom It's  Christy. My daughters  have back to school tonight .   Get to meet their teachers. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Hi Bri, welcome!  Have you been over to the TTC group yet?

Quoting bribaby798:

hi im bri and my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for three years

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM

That's great that he turned!  What is your actual due date?

Quoting kayo5:

I am just trying to kill time until my appt at 140 so see if they will induce me. My baby has been flipping around around. Had a csection scheduled and canceled for yesterday because he turned, if hes still headdown it may be baby day soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)