Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
ABOB
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I am at work.. Didn't get to sleep until 3:30am (Thank You insomnia).. Just trying to get through the day lol 

bellagirl9
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM
My son(from my fiance first marriage) is driving me crazy. Talking back, not listening....He's exhausting. Monday can't come soon enough for school.
charitymauldin
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I am enjoying a very quiet day while my kids are at school. I am a stay at home mom . I try to enjoy these moments of peace because when they all come home... Lord help me... they fight argue... total stress oh and did i mention they are teenagers and one soon to be 6 year old who thinks she is a teenager... i think i will have a cup of tea just thinking of it gets my blood pressure up...LOL on a serious note I love my kids. Hope you all are having a great day too

beautiebyangie
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Hello , hows everyone? Thank you for the invites... Its a beautiful day..:-)
beautiebyangie
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Lol same here... Im working now too .... Sooo tired
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Yep! He is riding with a friend from football :)

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Don't have quite the same problem, but this is our busy day. Straight from school to girl scouts, then from there to soccer practice.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

What's on my mind? Football practice tonight for my youngest at the exact same time as my older son's open house for school, wondering how I am going to be in two places at once since I really need to talk to my older son's band teacher. Hmmmm... LOL

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I raised three, now I'm raising just one...much easier without all the fighting!

Quoting charitymauldin:

I am enjoying a very quiet day while my kids are at school. I am a stay at home mom . I try to enjoy these moments of peace because when they all come home... Lord help me... they fight argue... total stress oh and did i mention they are teenagers and one soon to be 6 year old who thinks she is a teenager... i think i will have a cup of tea just thinking of it gets my blood pressure up...LOL on a serious note I love my kids. Hope you all are having a great day too

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I'm just thankful it's not Spring right now. LOL that is when I get crazy busy. 2 in baseball at different times but same place, one in dance/gymnastics ( all week ) and my 16 yr old plays Spring basketball for school lol. I'm never home which is ok I  guess but yea lol

Quoting elasmimi:

Don't have quite the same problem, but this is our busy day. Straight from school to girl scouts, then from there to soccer practice.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

What's on my mind? Football practice tonight for my youngest at the exact same time as my older son's open house for school, wondering how I am going to be in two places at once since I really need to talk to my older son's band teacher. Hmmmm... LOL

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally know what you mean!! I am a SAHM also and all my kids are at school. My 10 yr old dd thinks she is 20 something my 16 yr old well we wont go there lol and my 12 yr old son is just out there his body is changing and well yea lol and my 6 yr old thinks he is the boss of the house so I know what ya mean lol I love school!!!!

Quoting charitymauldin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)