Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Replies (41-50):
charitymauldin
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM

It is a challenge for sure. But i try to look at it as a blessing..

charitymauldin
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I thought I was alone ...LOL I love school to but do hate those early morning wake ups...LOL

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

I totally know what you mean!! I am a SAHM also and all my kids are at school. My 10 yr old dd thinks she is 20 something my 16 yr old well we wont go there lol and my 12 yr old son is just out there his body is changing and well yea lol and my 6 yr old thinks he is the boss of the house so I know what ya mean lol I love school!!!!

Quoting charitymauldin:

I am enjoying a very quiet day while my kids are at school. I am a stay at home mom . I try to enjoy these moments of peace because when they all come home... Lord help me... they fight argue... total stress oh and did i mention they are teenagers and one soon to be 6 year old who thinks she is a teenager... i think i will have a cup of tea just thinking of it gets my blood pressure up...LOL on a serious note I love my kids. Hope you all are having a great day too

DallasCowboys81
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

LOL I am with ya on that... I have a heck of a time waking up my 6 yr old. Like i said he thinks he runs the house so he avoids bed time at all costs. We have tried and tried to get him on a schedule like the other kids. They just don't stick with him no matter how consistent we are lol. So annoying. You are definitely NOT ALONE lol

Quoting charitymauldin:

I thought I was alone ...LOL I love school to but do hate those early morning wake ups...LOL

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

I totally know what you mean!! I am a SAHM also and all my kids are at school. My 10 yr old dd thinks she is 20 something my 16 yr old well we wont go there lol and my 12 yr old son is just out there his body is changing and well yea lol and my 6 yr old thinks he is the boss of the house so I know what ya mean lol I love school!!!!

Quoting charitymauldin:

I am enjoying a very quiet day while my kids are at school. I am a stay at home mom . I try to enjoy these moments of peace because when they all come home... Lord help me... they fight argue... total stress oh and did i mention they are teenagers and one soon to be 6 year old who thinks she is a teenager... i think i will have a cup of tea just thinking of it gets my blood pressure up...LOL on a serious note I love my kids. Hope you all are having a great day too

charitymauldin
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM

and the best part is that we as parents no nothing and they no everything...LOL makes me laugh every time!!

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

LOL I am with ya on that... I have a heck of a time waking up my 6 yr old. Like i said he thinks he runs the house so he avoids bed time at all costs. We have tried and tried to get him on a schedule like the other kids. They just don't stick with him no matter how consistent we are lol. So annoying. You are definitely NOT ALONE lol

Quoting charitymauldin:

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Quoting charitymauldin:

DallasCowboys81
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Oh yea... LOL wait till they really are teenagers lol... It's a real fun job lol

Quoting charitymauldin:

and the best part is that we as parents no nothing and they no everything...LOL makes me laugh every time!!

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Quoting charitymauldin:

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Quoting charitymauldin:

Bajanmama
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Sure do. It's steaming hot today too. And quite windy.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Do you always line dry your clothes?

Quoting Bajanmama:

I'm rinsing out new uniforms and washcloths and underwear and hanging them on the line to dry. School starts Monday! And I'm trying to get their other clothes dry as well, it's been raining a whole lot this past week.

bella3250
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I'm having a hard day.  I have fraternal twin boys and one is extrememly high maintenance.  He hates his swing, his crib the boppy.  He likes to be held all the time.  His brother is more chill.  He's very mellow and will be content pretty much anywhere you put him.  Also they're straining to have bowel movements which makes for very unhappy twins  and a very stressed out mommy.  I just wish it was easier. 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I am ready to go home.

mindful1
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Whats on my mind. Well personally I am glad to say that for once its nothing too demanding and heavy I am actually able to have my own thought about me me me today isnt that wonderful? Wow how many of these days is it that we DONT have. So im just relaxing and enjoying these precious rare seconds. 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I am sorry you are stressed.  How old are they?  Have they been having issues for awhile?

Quoting bella3250:

I'm having a hard day.  I have fraternal twin boys and one is extrememly high maintenance.  He hates his swing, his crib the boppy.  He likes to be held all the time.  His brother is more chill.  He's very mellow and will be content pretty much anywhere you put him.  Also they're straining to have bowel movements which makes for very unhappy twins  and a very stressed out mommy.  I just wish it was easier. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)