Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (September 17th)

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice daySteph

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
love-eaves
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM
3 moms liked this
1.Mother of one. 5 mo babygirl
2. I grew up in va (757) , now recently moved to Columbus ga (fort benning)
3. Husband and I are high school sweethearts :)
4.when I here time to myself I like to do anything relaxing,wheter it's listening to music or going to the nail shop...
5. Wondering if there are any mother's out there in my area??? Looking for friends.
AIMleenck
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:37 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi there I'm Aileen, my real name i'm from Philippines. I have 2 boys 6 and 3 yrs old. I meet my husband in one of the famous fastfood chain here, were we worked as a crew. Right now i'm doing networking business to help my husband for our expenses. I hope i will meet more moms here. Thanks for accepting me.

sexyswrlz
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 3:47 AM
1 mom liked this

i have two kids my daughter is 16 and my son is 19..he has high functioning autism too. i have been married and with the same man for over 13 years now. i love to dance to hip hop music in my free time and im really good at it..its my passion..i also love to cook and draw and color..im like a big child..lol..what about u?

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Welcome to cafemom! I left Ft. Benning 45 years ago, but you might meet some moms here.

Quoting love-eaves:

4.when I here time to myself I like to do anything relaxing,wheter it's listening to music or going to the nail shop...
5. Wondering if there are any mother's out there in my area??? Looking for friends.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Hi Aileen, welcome to cafemom. Do you still live in the  Phillipines?

Quoting AIMleenck:

Hi there I'm Aileen, my real name i'm from Philippines. I have 2 boys 6 and 3 yrs old. I meet my husband in one of the famous fastfood chain here, were we worked as a crew. Right now i'm doing networking business to help my husband for our expenses. I hope i will meet more moms here. Thanks for accepting me.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. I think I'm still a kid at heart, but my old body just won't cooperate, lol.

Quoting sexyswrlz:

i have two kids my daughter is 16 and my son is 19..he has high functioning autism too. i have been married and with the same man for over 13 years now. i love to dance to hip hop music in my free time and im really good at it..its my passion..i also love to cook and draw and color..im like a big child..lol..what about u?

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Welcome to the group Jillia. You sure live in a great place to go out to dinner! I love NOLA

Quoting tobcon10ued:

Hi my name is Jilia I have 2 kids 6mth boy and a girl 7. Fiance and I been together for 4 years. Live in the big easy now. In free time like to go to movies dinner relax and lounge around at home
whats on my mind is I dont know why all of a sudden having thoughts of being with a women

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Welcome to the group,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting love-eaves:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Aileen,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting AIMleenck:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sounds like you know how to have a really good time!  Great to meet you :)

Quoting sexyswrlz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)