Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (September 18th)

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 71 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice daySteph

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimbo04
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Kim. My son is 14years old and was diagnosed with Autism when he was 2yrs. old. We live in Inglewood Ca. I met my husband when we I was in elementary school. We have known each other for years before we connected. I like to rest when I can in my spare time or take a walk on the beach. I am looking for information that could help me with my son. I am glad I found this site, I think it will be good for me to have support from other moms that may be going through the same situations as myself.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kim,
Do you live close to the beach?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting Kimbo04:

Hi my name is Kim. My son is 14years old and was diagnosed with Autism when he was 2yrs. old. We live in Inglewood Ca. I met my husband when we I was in elementary school. We have known each other for years before we connected. I like to rest when I can in my spare time or take a walk on the beach. I am looking for information that could help me with my son. I am glad I found this site, I think it will be good for me to have support from other moms that may be going through the same situations as myself.

erivan13
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Ericka!  I have an 11 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son.  I'm a military wife...my husband did active duty as a nuclear submariner for 11 yrs and transferred to the reserves so we're permanently living in Texas now.  We both grew up in Texas and decided to return home after transferred to the reserves.

My husband and I were highschool sweethearts and have been together for 16 yrs and married for 14.  I've been on a couple of different military wife message boards but took a break but I think I want to return to the boards...I met some pretty great women and although we've never met in person we still keep in touch! 

I'm currently a SAHM right now but will be back on the job hunt pretty soon, I love being a SAHM but I'm ready to get back out there.  I've been browsing for a couple of weeks and really enjoyed the mom and love/marriage groups so decided to go ahead and join.

kristib92
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

hi all! 

my name is kristi i'm 20 years old and i have a almost 3 month old daughter!

i'd love to meet friends to connect with! 

8)

Tasha911471
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone my name is tash I live in Australia with my partner (boyfriend) Between us we have 3 children 4,7,8. Looking forward to chatting online bow down

elephantsin1
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm Nikki. I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and twin daughters who are 3 years old. The girls had been begging us to get a dog so we just recently adopted Charlie who is a 1 year old Shih Tzu. His previous owner neglected him and didn't train him at all. Now my husband and I are potty training the girls an the dog. LOL.

I love music and movies, mainly scary movies. My favorite singer is Britney Spears and my favorite actor is Norman Reedus.

Right now I am extremely bored! I am making the long 10 hour drive home from Massachusetts where I was visiting mom.
Miminma
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Wellcome aboard.

Quoting elephantsin1:

I'm Nikki. I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and twin daughters who are 3 years old. The girls had been begging us to get a dog so we just recently adopted Charlie who is a 1 year old Shih Tzu. His previous owner neglected him and didn't train him at all. Now my husband and I are potty training the girls an the dog. LOL.

I love music and movies, mainly scary movies. My favorite singer is Britney Spears and my favorite actor is Norman Reedus.

Right now I am extremely bored! I am making the long 10 hour drive home from Massachusetts where I was visiting mom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Hello, Ericka!  Welcome!

Quoting erivan13:

Hello my name is Ericka!  I have an 11 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son.  I'm a military wife...my husband did active duty as a nuclear submariner for 11 yrs and transferred to the reserves so we're permanently living in Texas now.  We both grew up in Texas and decided to return home after transferred to the reserves.

My husband and I were highschool sweethearts and have been together for 16 yrs and married for 14.  I've been on a couple of different military wife message boards but took a break but I think I want to return to the boards...I met some pretty great women and although we've never met in person we still keep in touch! 

I'm currently a SAHM right now but will be back on the job hunt pretty soon, I love being a SAHM but I'm ready to get back out there.  I've been browsing for a couple of weeks and really enjoyed the mom and love/marriage groups so decided to go ahead and join.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Hi, Kristi! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting kristib92:

hi all! 

my name is kristi i'm 20 years old and i have a almost 3 month old daughter!

i'd love to meet friends to connect with! 

8)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Hi, Tash! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting Tasha911471:

Hi everyone my name is tash I live in Australia with my partner (boyfriend) Between us we have 3 children 4,7,8. Looking forward to chatting online bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)