Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (September 24th)

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 63 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice daySteph

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaniaLucas
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi,I'm Tania,mother to 3 boys and 1 girl! I just love being a mom,but must admit, can be quite overwhelming at times. I live in Cape Town, South Africa and run my own little transport business where I drop and fetch kids from school in the surrounding areas.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Tania,
Yes it can be  bit over whelming.  You'll get the hang of it soon.

How old are all your kids?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting TaniaLucas:

Hi,I'm Tania,mother to 3 boys and 1 girl! I just love being a mom,but must admit, can be quite overwhelming at times. I live in Cape Town, South Africa and run my own little transport business where I drop and fetch kids from school in the surrounding areas.

TaniaLucas
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:22 AM
4 moms liked this
My kids are 18, 12, 8 and 4.
Proudmommy6809
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:30 AM
3 moms liked this

I also have a 4 year old. He keeps me busy, it's hard at times to get things done, but he's my life.

UniquelyCreated
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello, my name is Shawnequa. I'm a blessed mother of three. A 12 year old daughter and two sons, 8 and 9. I'm newly married to a wonderful husband, 3 months now. I'm a stay at home wife and mother from Texas. Currently working towards my bachelors degree in Social Work.
QueenWisdom
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Welcome to Cafemom : ) If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Quoting UniquelyCreated:

Hello, my name is Shawnequa. I'm a blessed mother of three. A 12 year old daughter and two sons, 8 and 9. I'm newly married to a wonderful husband, 3 months now. I'm a stay at home wife and mother from Texas. Currently working towards my bachelors degree in Social Work.

mimisarah2
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Sarah I have 2 girls Madeline (2yrs) and S
ophia (4mo.) I grew up and still live in Ashland? Wisconsin. Don't have a better half. Single mom. I like anything to do with being outside, crafting. Drawing. Been having quite a struggle with a current injury to my thumb. And both my girls have attitudes
kismez
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm kim. I have a 13 yr old boy and I help take care of my 9 yr old nephew and my 1 year old niece on a daily basis. I was born and raised here inHouston. I live in the Spring Branch area right now. I am an ER nurse on the weekend, babysitter, stay at home mom during the week. I also recruit with Mary Kay full time and have a diaper cake business on the side. I'm pretty busy most days! LOL My son is an actor at the 1960 playhouse, he plays football while my nephew is the baseball player.

TaniaLucas
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Wow! This is awesome! Chatting to moms all over the world! Great to know that we are not alone in this on going lesson of parenting! I may have 4 kids, but I must admit that I am still learning:) I definitely cannot imagine my life without them!
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, Sarah! Welcome to CafeMom! I hope your thumb feels better soon. I fell and injured the base of my thumb and have been trying to get it to heal up.

Quoting mimisarah2:

Hi my name is Sarah I have 2 girls Madeline (2yrs) and S
ophia (4mo.) I grew up and still live in Ashland? Wisconsin. Don't have a better half. Single mom. I like anything to do with being outside, crafting. Drawing. Been having quite a struggle with a current injury to my thumb. And both my girls have attitudes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN