Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (September 29th)

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice daySteph

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nehakaushik
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi All,

I am Neha from India....I am a primary teacher...I have 2 lovely kids..my daughter Ishika is 10 and son Rakshit is 7...I am here to make friends....and share views and learn about different cultures as well....hope will find some good friends here.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting nehakaushik:

Hi All,

I am Neha from India....I am a primary teacher...I have 2 lovely kids..my daughter Ishika is 10 and son Rakshit is 7...I am here to make friends....and share views and learn about different cultures as well....hope will find some good friends here.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Hi Neha! I'm Stephanie, from Alabama USA. I also have 2 children, both girls, ages 12 and 13. It's very nice to meet you - I've sent you a friend invite, too. :)

Quoting nehakaushik:

Hi All,

chasingsanity
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Hi I am Julie! Mother of four kids, wife for 16 years now, im a professional landscaper and I love it!

R.R.R.
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Hi Everyone! :- )My name is Robyn and I am married with 3 beautiful children-13,12, and 19 months. I  have been providing childcare since 2004 and decided to become a Licensed, CPR/First-Aid Certified Family Daycare Provider located in Waterbury, Ct. If there are any moms interested in Family Daycare, you may view my website at: rrrabcsand123sfamilydaycare.com. for a preview of the daycare. I am also listed on 2-11, Google, Facebook, Sittercity.com & Care.com. I accept ages 6wks-12yrs. old, from M-F 7-5:30pm, for Full-time, Part-time and Before/After school care. If interested, you may call me at (203)-503-1579 or email me at robynsromperroom@gmail.com   Have  great day everyone! :-)   

Sternchen44
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Hi everyone, I live in Venezuela and have 3 boys. Oliver is 6, Timo is 3 and Yanik is 8 months old.
mommy939411
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM
2 moms liked this

hey everyone, im a stay at home mom and have a wonderful little 2 year old son named william and am expecting in march. i also  babysit a 4 year old most of the week and they have pretty much become one of my own.I am currently going to college to work in the medical field and find a better way to support my family. im here to try and make new friends, as i dont get out much. I am also looking for advice on a few things. hope to meet some pretty nice moms and make some friends.

cntrykitten
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Hi y'all, my name is Cate. I live in NC with my husband and daughter (7 yrs). I've been with my husband 10 yrs & married 5 yrs.
Ricanmami88
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Hello everyone my name is Tatiana originally from Puerto Rico I live in North Jersey, I am a mother of two handsome boys one 2 Yes of age and my second child 3 months. I live with my husband he works and I'm basically a housewife and mommy. My boys get childcare because I need to get things done around my house, I hope to make friends here it's hard to make friends when your a housewife and mom plus I only been living in Jersey for an year and a half :-) any thing else you want to know inbox me
cflan
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Hello,

I have 2 boys, ages 2 and 5 that keep me very, very busy!

I grew up in Eastern Oregon, moved to Portland to attend college, and now reside in Vancouver.

I met my husband thru my employment (yikes) and we have been happily together ever since.

Time to myself... hmmh.. doesn't happen enough!  I would have to put going for a jog to de-stress and clear my head is probably at the top of my list. 

On my mind today??  Just happy we were able to keep the kids active all weekend despite the downpour of rain!

Looking forward to visiting with some other moms in the area... hope to meet some of you soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)