Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New here!

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hi there!

I'm new to CafeMom and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Joanna and mom to 11 week old Eleanor. I am currently staying home with her before I student teach next spring. I blog at www.makingmine.com and run a small sewing business out of my home. 

I'm excited to learn more about this community - any suggestions on where to start or how to get involved?

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Hi, Joanna! Welcome to CafeMom!  Please give little Eleanor an extra hug from me. My suggestion for how to start is to read and reply and also to post your own concerns if any. Explore.

kerryann36
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Hi Joanne, I'm new to . I have a 11 years old daughter. A 2 year old daughter and a 1 year old son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GleeFan
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Hi Joanna! Welcome to the group. We are happy to have you. Congratulations on your new baby girl.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Joanna,
Congrats on your new little one.  Nice to meet you :)

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Welcome to cafemom. love the name Eleanor! At the top of the page, you will see groups and conversations. Click n that, and find groups that interest you, and jump right in. There is something for everyone here. Glad you found us!

jmurn
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Thanks everyone! I'll start exploring the groups :)

Joanna | Eleanor's Mom | Jeff's Wife | Blogger www.makingmine.com | Westie Lover | Cupcake Junkie | Wannabe Runner | Teacher in Progress |

Mccolluma
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Hello! I am new to this site I have. 3 year old son and in desperate need for play dates for him. He's not around a lot of kids and need to be socially comfortable. He's very energetic and loves to run free.

Quoting kerryann36:

Hi Joanne, I'm new to . I have a 11 years old daughter. A 2 year old daughter and a 1 year old son.

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your baby girl!
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM

hello!!  welcome to the group :)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Pick any post and reply.  If you see a post you like or want to comment on "quote it" and tell the author.  Nice to have you here with us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)