Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ask me anything. P.s we are blessed with two boys
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
CharmMom1216
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM
He makes it working a state job

Quoting Sophiana:

Does your husband makes that or you work from home? 

nazgor
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
what part of MD?

we make a bit more than that, but we save the extra. we're saving up for a house while I finish school. I don't want to live in bmore county when I'm done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CharmMom1216
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
We live east bmore county. I love the area. I still like that I'm twenty minutes away from the city. Why not balto county. We ust to live out essex

Quoting nazgor:

what part of MD?

we make a bit more than that, but we save the extra. we're saving up for a house while I finish school. I don't want to live in bmore county when I'm done.

nazgor
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM
we're near timonium. it is starting to get really crowded and takes forever to get somewhere. I went to ccbc Essex for a year. it's pretty nice out there. I want to move somewhere that's a little slower paced lol

we just moved here about 3 years ago. before that we lived in the middle of no where. I'd like to find a happy medium hopefully.

Quoting CharmMom1216:

We live east bmore county. I love the area. I still like that I'm twenty minutes away from the city. Why not balto county. We ust to live out essex

Quoting nazgor:

what part of MD?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CharmMom1216
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM
lol. I understand middle river is slower placed. We lived there for 3 years but it was almost too quiet for me. essex is by the cheapest to live and get a nice community and great schools
Quoting nazgor:

we're near timonium. it is starting to get really crowded and takes forever to get somewhere. I went to ccbc Essex for a year. it's pretty nice out there. I want to move somewhere that's a little slower paced lol

we just moved here about 3 years ago. before that we lived in the middle of no where. I'd like to find a happy medium hopefully.

Quoting CharmMom1216:

Quoting nazgor:

what part of MD?

RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM

We are in DE :)

Quoting CharmMom1216:

Maryland

Quoting RheaF:

DH makes less than that and we do just fine with a house, two vehicles, two kids, two cats and a dog. It can be done. What area of the US do you live in?

waytomanykids10
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

No because we like to actually have a life.

Quoting CharmMom1216:

Why. Cause of bills

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Wow there is no way we could live off of $3400 a month. My husband makes almost $8000 a month. We are able to put away almost $2000 a month in to savings.

CharmMom1216
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Lol. I have a life as well 3400 is not piir. We travel. Go out to eat. Have a house n a car. What do mean by having a life. What is life to you. P.s we going to the Pocono next month n wentoto italy for fourth of july

Quoting waytomanykids10:

No because we like to actually have a life.

Quoting CharmMom1216:

Why. Cause of bills

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Wow there is no way we could live off of $3400 a month. My husband makes almost $8000 a month. We are able to put away almost $2000 a month in to savings.

kaydence0207
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:16 PM

We have two incomes and it equals that (after taxes are taken out). I'm not sure what this post is for? People that can't budget with more than that (unless there are exceptional circumstances) are ridiculous.

CharmMom1216
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM

a previous by a woman said that a sahm should be working if the family only makes 3500 or less. She believed it was low income. So I was curious if thats the perception of a sahm. A sahm can only be a sahm in certain circumstances for us its saving us money. If I wasnt a sahm that 3400 would be more like 1,000 even if i work I would be just paying for child care.

Quoting kaydence0207:

We have two incomes and it equals that (after taxes are taken out). I'm not sure what this post is for? People that can't budget with more than that (unless there are exceptional circumstances) are ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN