Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Friends...

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have no friends on here :( LOL just joined a little bit ago and just realized I have no friends in my contacts....hehhe hope you all have a fabulous day!!

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly I've been here for years & never talk to anyone I friended.... I joined my groups & found the few that I enjoy. I stick to those & contact/chat with ppl in the group!
smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:17 PM
"Friends" ..psshh. If you find someone on here that you can actually hold a decent conversation with, you go into their posts and you make that happen until they leave or you leave or one of you gets booted.
Wrapstar80
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM

LOL it cant be that bad....Ive had some really good advice. Im only teasing tho Im not one that starves for friendships just took notice that my friends was empty....well I hope you do find some people to connect with we all need others to vent and share stories with :)

calebsmama12312
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Me either. Idk how to work this that good though. I am computer illiterate though.
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Hello and welcome!! 

Mccolluma
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I just joined today! On my phone so I don't see the whole screen. I have a 3 year old boy who needs to be around other kids!!!! Any help is needed
U-R-Beautiful
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Ooohhh I live making friends. I'd love to be your friend. And Hello. Hope your day is simply magnificent. . Lol
taKENheart
by Flovely on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I don't know if people actually add friends anymore.
I have a few closer friends on here and I've met one irl.
If you like someone's post usually then you could reply on their posts and friend them ;)

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Welcome to the group!
Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM

hi & welcome! don't worry too much about adding friends to your page.. most of the moms on here im freinds with  we arent " friends" on our pages.. i barely use mine..  you keep up with eachother on post & replies & messaging them & many  also become  fb freinds too or IRL or txting..  you can add friends but  most of he freindships are   in the post  & groups. so no worries .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)