Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

aggression

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

How do you get past the aggression!  I have a 13 year old girl and she has huge rages quite often!  I feel very frustrated and sore.  I love my daughter but I am running out of energy

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ccnstanczak
by Save Humanity! on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:53 PM
has she always been like this? is it hormonal?
DallasCowboys81
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Hmm good question my dd is almost 17 and still has huge outbursts as if she is 12 lol... I usually walk away, there are times when she is mouthy to me and I look at her with a disappointed look. Don't always work but those are some things I have done with my dd.

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:10 AM

that sounds kind of odd. not extremely. but odd. maybe im just too old to remember when my dd went through this. has she had a check up. maybe something is going on out of the ordinary.

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:26 AM

SCARED STRAIGHT--Speak with local law enforcement about taking her to a local jail to see where her aggression can take her if it continues, it is considered battery/domestic violence and she could be arrested if you decide to press charges.  Abuse is abuse whether it is the child or theparent doing it.

SissyAnn141
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:43 AM

YES, I AM AGAINST ABUSE.

But sometimes, you have to spank.

Others, you need to POP, and let them no they will not speak to you that way.

As a Parent you must demand RESPECT ♥♥♥♥♥

SissyAnn141
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:49 AM

ABUSE IS A Bruise or a WILT.

tersa27
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM

She has always had some aggression but it has gotten worse

Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Wait you feel sore?  Is she hitting you?

She needs to get into counseling if her rages are that uncontrollable.....or you are going to have a child that winds up in jail because she acts up outside the house.

And the day my child lays a hand on me I can guarantee is the last day they spend in my house.  I would be having them removed.

Teddybear2015
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM

No MOM you can't run out of energy!!!! there is a problem here that needs to be solved sit down with her kindly and start asking her questions. Like I noticed that there has been a chang in you are you ok, is there somthing you want to talk about with me, give her a hug and let her know that everything will be ok we need to talk this is the only way I can help you then she may open up to you hope this helps.hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)