Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ex demanding time

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 20 Replies

My ex texted me demanding that our son miss a day of school since he canceled visitation on the weekend to go club I texted him back saying no he cannot miss school. Am I being unreasonable? 

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Is this the 4th or 5th post about your x today?  Why do you post/  Even if every single person said you were wrong would it matter? 

dg2009
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Hi, I've been there and it's actually his problem and his duty as a dad to make time for his son. Y doesn't he schedule his time around ur sons school and not around his priorities.
AAP1988
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM

He is too busy canceling his visitations to go out and do something he wants to do. I did offer for him to pick him up after school for a few hours but he said no. 

Quoting dg2009:

Hi, I've been there and it's actually his problem and his duty as a dad to make time for his son. Y doesn't he schedule his time around ur sons school and not around his priorities.

dg2009
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Well don't give in that's y things r settled through the courts which hopefully that's what you guys did. Trust me its super stressful and tired some but you gotta just keep doing you and keep ur life and ur sons on a schedule and if he wants to be part of it well good if not well then I guess u can see him on your next visitation! "That's if you have the time".
lisabiron3
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM

No stand your ground!

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I would seriously LOVE to talk to this father and find out his side of things! You post this shit, 2 or 3 times a day, every other day, asking us if you are being unreasonable!

How do you KNOW he went clubbing? Did he tell you that? I highly doubt it with as much trouble and court costs he has out of you. How do we know the man didnt have to work the night he was to get his son? That shit does happen. (wuite alot actually given how the economy is now)

Sorry OP, I just cant get behind you and support you after all the crap you have posted.

AAP1988
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Did you not read my post? I already stated how I found out he was clubbing maybe you should go back and reread. 

Quoting momdoes:

I would seriously LOVE to talk to this father and find out his side of things! You post this shit, 2 or 3 times a day, every other day, asking us if you are being unreasonable!

How do you KNOW he went clubbing? Did he tell you that? I highly doubt it with as much trouble and court costs he has out of you. How do we know the man didnt have to work the night he was to get his son? That shit does happen. (wuite alot actually given how the economy is now)

Sorry OP, I just cant get behind you and support you after all the crap you have posted.

ThatsHeart19
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Links to the other posts?!? Also why does it say on her profile her kids are in their 20s I think troll....

Quoting momdoes:

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Yes, I can read and I read it and I dont see where you state how you found out he went to a club. Through a text? AGAIN, I doubt seriously he texted that. I would believe he texted about getting his son at a different date.

Oh, yes........You are unreasonable. Hardheaded. And blind.

Quoting AAP1988:

Did you not read my post? I already stated how I found out he was clubbing maybe you should go back and reread. 

Quoting momdoes:

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I have tried to go back and out her with links to her pasts posts, but for some reason I cant. Its either my laptop or something CM has done. I dont know about other kids of hers, she ALWAYS posts about this young boy of hers and his father and the grief the dad supposedly gives her 24/7.

Quoting ThatsHeart19:

Links to the other posts?!? Also why does it say on her profile her kids are in their 20s I think troll....

Quoting momdoes:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN