Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what if your SO spanked you on the butt ( not in a playful way lol) but bc he was upset with you & calmy spanked you telling you what you did was wrong & then discussed it with you...?
 is that abuse? or discipline? 

LOL its a SPIN OFF post to  spanking.. no this is NOT my dh or my situtation. I thoguht it was pretty obvious only  like 2 of you knew it was a spin off.

im  discussing the  idea of you being hit by  someone & spaning your kid.. its abusive if it happens to us as adults but a kid, a younger , smaller  being its " spanking" and  disipline to some.. im curious to hear any responses.

again NO this is not dh he never  has or would lay a hand on me.. unless playfully of course lol

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM

it would bother me because I am not a child and do not need disapline and structure to help me learn how to behave...I would be upst if he tried to make me sit in time out or told me I was grounded as well...

strontium
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM

thats fucking weird... unless you are into that "daddy/daughter" thing.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:45 AM

There are some people in relationships like this.  That is fine for them but would not fly with me.

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:47 AM

see update to be clear why i asked.

Quoting strontium:

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:48 AM

lol see update. its not about me & my dh..

Quoting frndlyfn:

There are some people in relationships like this.  That is fine for them but would not fly with me.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

it would also be considered abuse for one adult to force another adult to sit in time out and if not abuse definately extemely controling to take away  the privleges or propety of another adult as a punishment... or any number of things that an adult may do to teach a childhow to behave and what is expected of them. the difference is not the size but the maturity of the person involved...

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

what if your SO spanked you on the butt ( not in a playful way lol) but bc he was upset with you & calmy spanked you telling you what you did was wrong & then discussed it with you...?

LOL its a SPIN OFF post to  spanking.. no this is NOT my dh or my situtation. I thoguht it was pretty obvious only  like 2 of you knew it was a spin off.

im  discussing the  idea of you being hit by  someone & spaning your kid.. its abusive if it happens to us as adults but a kid, a younger , smaller  being its " spanking" and  disipline to some.. im curious to hear any responses.

again NO this is not dh he never  has or would lay a hand on me.. unless playfully of course lol

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM

even adults do need discipline.. we get in trouble at work, we have rules, the law, structure... relgion for some..  all people need  hat but maybe not to be spanked? see  OP for update this isnt about my dh & i..

Quoting ditsyjo:

it would bother me because I am not a child and do not need disapline and structure to help me learn how to behave...I would be upst if he tried to make me sit in time out or told me I was grounded as well...

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:51 AM

and spanking is mature?

Quoting ditsyjo:

it would also be considered abuse for one adult to force another adult to sit in time out and if not abuse definately extemely controling to take away  the privleges or propety of another adult as a punishment... or any number of things that an adult may do to teach a childhow to behave and what is expected of them. the difference is not the size but the maturity of the person involved...

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM

but not in our personal relationships... we grow beyond that. tell me would you consider it abuse if your spouse made you sit iinthe corner because he was angry with you....or thought you had misbehaved

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

even adults do need discipline.. we get in trouble at work, we have rules, the law, structure... relgion for some..  all people need  hat but maybe not to be spanked? see  OP for update this isnt about my dh & i..

Quoting ditsyjo:

strontium
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I figured it was a spin off. 

I spank kids because if I get that ass they know... OH HEY... If I play in the litter box... or OH HEY If I act a damn fool and jump on the furniture after mommy tells me "no" and distracts me multiple times with toys and interaction... Im gonna get my butt smacked. and *GASPITY FUCKING GASP* he gets it! My little one hasnt messed around in the litter box in almost 2 months.. and guess what... It only took 2 smacks on the (fully clothed and diapered) ass and a couple smacks on the back of the hand to get it.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

see update to be clear why i asked.

Quoting strontium:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)