Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what if your SO spanked you on the butt ( not in a playful way lol) but bc he was upset with you & calmy spanked you telling you what you did was wrong & then discussed it with you...?
 is that abuse? or discipline? 

LOL its a SPIN OFF post to  spanking.. no this is NOT my dh or my situtation. I thoguht it was pretty obvious only  like 2 of you knew it was a spin off.

im  discussing the  idea of you being hit by  someone & spaning your kid.. its abusive if it happens to us as adults but a kid, a younger , smaller  being its " spanking" and  disipline to some.. im curious to hear any responses.

again NO this is not dh he never  has or would lay a hand on me.. unless playfully of course lol

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM

DIAPERD ASS????? how old is your baby you spank?

Quoting strontium:

I figured it was a spin off. 

I spank kids because if I get that ass they know... OH HEY... If I play in the litter box... or OH HEY If I act a damn fool and jump on the furniture after mommy tells me "no" and distracts me multiple times with toys and interaction... Im gonna get my butt smacked. and *GASPITY FUCKING GASP* he gets it! My little one hasnt messed around in the litter box in almost 2 months.. and guess what... It only took 2 smacks on the (fully clothed and diapered) ass and a couple smacks on the back of the hand to get it.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

see update to be clear why i asked.

Quoting strontium:

thats fucking weird... unless you are into that "daddy/daughter" thing.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM

is takeing a childs property mature..? making them sit in the corner? children need some sort of disipline...if they don't get it they do not thrive. any form of disiplin we use on a child would be considered inapproriate between 2 adults 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

and spanking is mature?

Quoting ditsyjo:

it would also be considered abuse for one adult to force another adult to sit in time out and if not abuse definately extemely controling to take away  the privleges or propety of another adult as a punishment... or any number of things that an adult may do to teach a childhow to behave and what is expected of them. the difference is not the size but the maturity of the person involved...

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

what if your SO spanked you on the butt ( not in a playful way lol) but bc he was upset with you & calmy spanked you telling you what you did was wrong & then discussed it with you...?

LOL its a SPIN OFF post to  spanking.. no this is NOT my dh or my situtation. I thoguht it was pretty obvious only  like 2 of you knew it was a spin off.

im  discussing the  idea of you being hit by  someone & spaning your kid.. its abusive if it happens to us as adults but a kid, a younger , smaller  being its " spanking" and  disipline to some.. im curious to hear any responses.

again NO this is not dh he never  has or would lay a hand on me.. unless playfully of course lol

Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:55 AM

hmm. my boys got it when i said NO & removed them from whatever it was they were touching or  getting into.  its possible.

Quoting strontium:

I spank kids because if I get that ass they know... OH HEY... If I play in the litter box... or OH HEY If I act a damn fool and jump on the furniture after mommy tells me "no" and distracts me multiple times with toys and interaction... Im gonna get my butt smacked. and *GASPITY FUCKING GASP* he gets it! My little one hasnt messed around in the litter box in almost 2 months.. and guess what... It only took 2 smacks on the (fully clothed and diapered) ass and a couple smacks on the back of the hand to get it.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

strontium
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:55 AM

1 and its not really spank. That probably sounds alot worse than it is. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

strontium
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:56 AM

well thats great for you =)

im glad you have your own style of parenting. every child is different. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

hmm. my boys got it when i said NO & removed them from whatever it was they were touching or  getting into.  its possible.

Quoting strontium:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:57 AM

inappropiate yes.. i agree , odd  yes lol unless  youre into that .  but abuse ,no it wouldnt be called abuse

Quoting ditsyjo:

is takeing a childs property mature..? making them sit in the corner? children need some sort of disipline...if they don't get it they do not thrive. any form of disiplin we use on a child would be considered inapproriate between 2 adults 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

and spanking is mature?

Quoting ditsyjo:

it would also be considered abuse for one adult to force another adult to sit in time out and if not abuse definately extemely controling to take away  the privleges or propety of another adult as a punishment... or any number of things that an adult may do to teach a childhow to behave and what is expected of them. the difference is not the size but the maturity of the person involved...

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:00 AM

oh, i guess you didnt mean to say "spank" must have been a typo? what is it called if its not a  spank? hit? slap?  

Quoting strontium:

1 and its not really spank. That probably sounds alot worse than it is. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:01 AM

would you consider putting a child in time out appropriate for a child? that is my point many things are acceptable for and adult child relationship that are not in and adult adult relationship...unless as you said you are into that submissive dominate thing.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

inappropiate yes.. i agree , odd  yes lol unless  youre into that .  but abuse ,no it wouldnt be called abuse

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

and spanking is mature?

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:03 AM

no. i consider that a cool down time which they normally dont  do for themselves  as we do as adults when we walk away when we need to. i use time outs when  he needs to calm down. i talk to him when  he is doing something  wrong  i dont time out for  those. to me its different.

Quoting ditsyjo:

would you consider putting a child in time out appropriate for a child?

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

and spanking is mature?

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:05 AM

yes, every child is different. so some kids are more spank worthy than others b/c they are different?

Quoting strontium:

well thats great for you =)

im glad you have your own style of parenting. every child is different. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting strontium:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN