Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how old were your kids when..

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 84 Replies

they were able to run to the  bathroom or  a proper place to throw up?

just curious.. no biggie.. my ds1 is 5 & he still just pukes where  he is on himself. 

only when he has a cold & gets coughing fits & knows he will puke from them he will go to a bathroom but we have to say  go to the  bathroom as he is coughing & we have that heads up from the coughing.. but other than that..  he just does it.

if your kids can get up &  go how old were they when they did that?

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Gee, I don't know, because my eldest once threw up in the door of his room. He didn't make it to the bathroom.

I think it's a matter of multi-tasking if you will. Having the ability to know you're gonna hurl and be able to bolt to the bathroom and hold it in until you get there..

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 11. But Ds is 4 so not yet.
MommyDearest__
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Mine is 4 and I'd say probably for 2 years now. She isn't the messy type so she doesn't want to throw up everywhere... lol
Tipsen
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM
He is 3 and either goes to a trash can or toilet. He asks for a bucket if he is feeling sick
Supervane
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine has only thrown up twice, she is 6. Both times she was a toddler and it was on the bed because she was asleep
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

my oldest is 11 and still has a hard time making it, we have to have a bucket when he is sick

My 9 year old has always been a fantastic puker LOL....always makes it to the toilet when he has been sick

My 6 year old is hit or miss.

We have not had a GI issue in over 2 years though so hopefully everyone can make it now.

SP_Mama
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

4 or 5

lenashark
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Four.

waytomanykids10
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hell, I'm 38 and I still can't always make it from where I am at, lol.

Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:10 PM

well at least it sounds like he was trying LOL my son did it on his bed.. wasnt on his way to the bathroom. i agree its hard for them & also sometimes it just comes on too. he has a weak ability to hold it too so that doesn't help. thanks for your input

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Gee, I don't know, because my eldest once threw up in the door of his room. He didn't make it to the bathroom.

I think it's a matter of multi-tasking if you will. Having the ability to know you're gonna hurl and be able to bolt to the bathroom and hold it in until you get there..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)