Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anyone from Texas? If so what city?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
hds_02
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Yep, Tulsa is where I am for now. It could always be worse, I guess. But still...damn.

Quoting crazymom21:

We lived in Tulsa then Wagoner for a total a three years. I hated it too. Three years was too long lol.

Quoting hds_02:

I live in OK right now, but home for me is Sherman/Denison, TX.  I miss it so much!  OK, for me, sucks.

VIVXI
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:33 AM
El Paso
crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Luckily you've got the zoo and aquarium.

Quoting hds_02:

Yep, Tulsa is where I am for now. It could always be worse, I guess. But still...damn.

Quoting crazymom21:

We lived in Tulsa then Wagoner for a total a three years. I hated it too. Three years was too long lol.

Quoting hds_02:

I live in OK right now, but home for me is Sherman/Denison, TX.  I miss it so much!  OK, for me, sucks.

hds_02
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Very true. We've been to the Aquarium once and went to the zoo about four times now. I do like the zoo here. I am trying to find things to like instead of being a whiney baby. So far, the zoo and the way the library system is set up are positives. We went to the space museum, but that was a let down. We enjoy the Riverparks too. If you think of any other suggestions, please shoot me a message if you wouldn't mind. I would really appreciate it. We have a 2yr old.

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting hds_02:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting hds_02:

crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Sadly I spent my time stuck at home. Dh was working and going to Spartan. I had two small children. The flea market was always fun. Plenty if stuff to look at. Though it might not be interesting to a two year old. If I do think of anything I'll let you know =).

Quoting hds_02:

Very true. We've been to the Aquarium once and went to the zoo about four times now. I do like the zoo here. I am trying to find things to like instead of being a whiney baby. So far, the zoo and the way the library system is set up are positives. We went to the space museum, but that was a let down. We enjoy the Riverparks too. If you think of any other suggestions, please shoot me a message if you wouldn't mind. I would really appreciate it. We have a 2yr old.

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting hds_02:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting hds_02:

Maladro
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Houston

Lovemyshadows
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Houston.  I hate Houston, wish we lived in a smaller city.

Prissy_Gurl
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Houston
dawn79556
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Sweetwater
kaygarcia97
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
North of Houston in Magnolia
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN