Have 2 boys, 7 & 5, neither have any known allergies. However yesterday morn I noticed some irritation under my 7yo's bottom lip. The only thing I can think of is we tried this new fast food restaurant, Culver's, & they serve frozen custard desserts. Not ice cream, custard.... So the boys had a scoop covered in m&ms (their fav candies, notthing new there) when they finished their meals. So the frozen custard is the only thing *new* that he ate or was around his mouth. Is this a food allergy? & what in the custard could cause it? He eats eggs, milk, ice cream (cream) w/o probs all the time. What is there in custard that could cause allergies orn irritation?
on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM