Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What do you wear to drop off your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've seen some moms wearing some very, um, interesting outfits to say the least when dropping off their kids at school in the mornings. I don't take issue with yoga pants or jeans or whatever - you don't have to dress to the nines, for sure - but it's always odd when they roll up in pjs or, worse, they're dressed like they're going to be in the next rap video, with entirely too much T&A hanging out all over.

I'm usually in a T-shirt or comfy knit top and jeans or black knit pants (they look like slacks but they're a soft knit material, better for working from home on the sofa).

What do you wear when you drop off your kids?

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
AMR320
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:39 AM
The clothes I am wearing to work. I drop my oldest at Kinder drive 30 miles to youngest daycare and then straight to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abccu
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I walk my daughter to the bus stop, not at school but I sometimes won't even brush my hair. The most effort I put in is putting on a bra. Yup I'm that mom. Judge me. 

lukesmom2002
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I wore my workout clothes since my gym is a block from my sons school.  So I had on running shorts, tank top and running shoes.  My son didn't seem to mind many of the other moms were dressed like me since we take classes together. 

RADmomma
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:19 AM
We homeschool so I don't leave the house.
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I walk dd to school and back which is about a half mile each way. I wear sweatpants or shorts and a t-shirt for the most part.
Livigirlsmom322
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Usually jeans & a t shirt.
Anoronlight
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Approperiate clothing...shorts and tshirts, I have some cute tshirt tops with prints on them. lol I know what you mean some of those moms make you go, "WTF?" But oh well! to each his own. lol That's not me and that's not the impression I care to give.

lenashark
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

My son takes the bus, but I drop him off to the bus and I drop him off for other things. I wear whatever I'm wearing that day, today I wore:

squeekers
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM

sneakers, jeans & a tshirt. if it's a chilly morning, I also wear my sweater.

adi29
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Um.........clothes. shorts and pants
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)