Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What do you wear to drop off your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've seen some moms wearing some very, um, interesting outfits to say the least when dropping off their kids at school in the mornings. I don't take issue with yoga pants or jeans or whatever - you don't have to dress to the nines, for sure - but it's always odd when they roll up in pjs or, worse, they're dressed like they're going to be in the next rap video, with entirely too much T&A hanging out all over.

I'm usually in a T-shirt or comfy knit top and jeans or black knit pants (they look like slacks but they're a soft knit material, better for working from home on the sofa).

What do you wear when you drop off your kids?

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (71-77):
KMAsMommy9182
by Toujours Raison on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Whatever I happen to have on.  I drop her off through the drop-off line, so it's not like anyone can really see what I am wearing.

LadySlimm
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Jeans and a shirt. I have to walk my kids in and sign them in (preschool) so of course I am dressed for public.

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I wear my work clothes because I drop off the kids and then go to work.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM
love Keen. my go to shoes on the weekends are some keen over the toe flip flops ill have to hit Kittery Trading Post to see if they have those boat shoes. v

Quoting lenashark:

They're Keen boat shoes.

Quoting calsmom62:

i want those shoes. perfect with my jeans

Quoting lenashark:

My son takes the bus, but I drop him off to the bus and I drop him off for other things. I wear whatever I'm wearing that day, today I wore:

MamaRae85
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I'll wear whatever the frak I want. I quit worrying what people at school cared about what I did when I was 16.

katelynsmommy30
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Work out clothes, I walk her to school then I end up running after with my son in the jogging stroller!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coachawallace
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I normally wear jeans and a tshirt with tennis shoes. My hair is done and I'm ready for the day. I'll normally change into some comfy shorts when I return home cause I too work from the couch lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)