Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

In need of some advice

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 12 Replies

hello everyone im new to this site and just really feel down right now..im very embarassed about putting this out there but i believe that my husban is cheating..i dont know what to do. he is a detective and dont really seems like he would but.. i get the since that he is

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I'm so sorry you're going though this. My only advice would be to look for evidence. Even as a detective, he's human and will make mistakes.

Here's a bump for you.

MommyOf2341
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Sorry to hear this :/ Did you find clues,hints,evidence that he really is cheating??Don't assume it unless you have proof.
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:06 AM

What makes you think he's cheating? I wouldn't assume anything, but would sit down and talk to him and tell him how you feel and why you feel that way.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Welcome to the group,
Sorry to hear this is happening.  I agree with the op.
Look for evidence & then confront him.  Good luck :)

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Against some advice from above, I would not sit down to talk to him right away. That way, if he is cheating, your talk will only give him reason to be more careful. I would play it dumb until I found out more. Maybe hire a detective of your own?

trainlady
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Did you ever try asking him? Talk to him and see if he is upset with your marriage and has either fallen off the track or is on the verge. You may find out that it is something completely different and he just hasn't had anybody to talk to about whatever is bothering him.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Hugs! I am sorry! Have you talked to him?

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Because direct communication is never good for a marriage, right?

UGH, I would not want any part of sneaking around like that.  If he is lying, it will come out sooner or later.

Quoting Kathy489:

Against some advice from above, I would not sit down to talk to him right away. That way, if he is cheating, your talk will only give him reason to be more careful. I would play it dumb until I found out more. Maybe hire a detective of your own?

Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM

This is what I want to know, what has given her that impression.

Quoting funhappymom:

What makes you think he's cheating? I wouldn't assume anything, but would sit down and talk to him and tell him how you feel and why you feel that way.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

This is what I'd do. Good luck!hugs

Quoting funhappymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)