Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cravings!

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hey ladies what are or we're some of your craving when you were pregnant ??? I never liked sweets or desserts but now I want them I want a cupcake now lol I blame my man for his sweet tooth and now I have one to!
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
devilkitty
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Peanut m&m's and any flavor lemonade so far. Orange juice seems to settle my stomach ad well as the fruit and yogert parfaits from mcdonalds.
Ashleyjean1214
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Oh my parfaits are to good I go to this lil shop they have the best one with strawberries my favorite
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM
When I was pregnant with my girls, all I craved were sweet and salty snacks. My fave was cheese puffs dipped in chocolate icing. My other faves were junk food. I should have bought stock in McDonald's and Taco Bell...I was pregnant 4 times with girls, lol.

When I was pregnant with my son, I craved only fruits and veggies. The very thought of junk food turned my stomach.
Ashleyjean1214
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM
That crazy :) oh my Cheetos dipped in chocolate ! I know I want candy it's very strange for me lol
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I craved boneless buffalo wings and cheeseburger happy meals LOL

Ashleyjean1214
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Lol :) yum boneless wings always great hahha
onethentwins
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Before I was pregnant with my twins my husband worked in an Italian restaurant. I used to eat there all the time. Once I became pregnant I couldn't even walk in the door without gagging. What I craved, and craved, and craved was sushi. I confess I eventually caved and went to an all you can eat sushi place where I ate sushi for 45 minutes straight. I know, slap my wrist. 

Ashleyjean1214
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Lol it's okay. It's crazy how the smells of things can make u gag when ur pregnant . People drinks and cocktails now I can't handle the smell
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN