Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

3 kids, 2 jobs, endless chores, friends and family, feeling down!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi i have 3 lovely kids who behave most of time and my youngest just started school and i have just started new job as well as being a volunteer, cant seem to find time to do all household chores and spend time with friends and family i am feeling really down!!!

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Aww, its tough, I hope things settle down for you.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group,
It is tough to find the balnce.
Hopefully things settle down so you can feel better ;)

wixychixy
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:21 PM

If you ever need an ear, just message me.  I feel awful all the time.  I started doing medical transcription in January 2012 in addition to being a SAHM.  I don't have contact with family because of issues started by my mother and I have no friends outside the internet now.  I have not had any holidays, weekends, or vacation days off since I was unemployed for 2 years.  I don't have time for extra things anymore.  I hurt every day from health problems and lately it is taking me about 2 hours to get out of bed after waking up.  I need to see a doctor, but can't afford it.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

give it a little time... you will find your rhythm...

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM

How old are your kids?  You need to delegate some responsibilities to them... if your youngest just started school, I'm going to assume your others are at least a couple of years older so they should be able to help with things like vacuuming, dusting, dishes, cleaning the kitchen and maybe even with cooking.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I am sorry you are having a hard time.  Are your kids old enough to help out with any of the chores?  Are there some that you can put off until tomorrow so that you can spend time with the family?

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I totally understand, I have days (many) that I feel overwhelmed, too.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Welcome!

The first couple weeks are the hardest, and then you should find you are more in a groove. Good luck!

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Welcome and hopefully you will settle into finding time for everything. I cut out everything that isn't necessary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN