Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how is school going ?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Joy
  • 5 Replies

teacher

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Good so far.
luzianagurl
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:36 PM

it's sucking so far...we're about to start our fifth week, getting progress reports Tues, and i haven't seen very many good grades on my third grader's weekly signed papers :( Getting a grip on this hopefully

callmemom7443
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Tyler and Tristen are in full-day K and it's pretty hard for them to adjust. This is the first time they aren't in the same class and they are both not happy. They seem like completely different people without the other. I hope next week goes better for them.
Gavin is in a morning preschool and an afterschool daycare and he is doing well. He has made a handful of friends and loves his teachers.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

So far so good aside from not eating lunch.  I will give that one more week since she just started last wednesday.  If it continues to happen, i will make an appt to see her teacher to brain storm for ideas.

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Well we have only had one day of kindergarten so far, but he liked it and seemed to do pretty good.

My youngest starts pre-school next Wednesday and she is bursting with excitement so hopefully she will do fine. She is very smart and loves to learn so hopefully she will do very well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN