Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Looking for friends that have things in common with me :)

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hey all,

I joined CM because I wanted to meet other moms like me and make friends.  Just people to chat with.

So here are my basic stats :)

I am a gamer.  We are playing Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 now.  We also play playstation games like Grand Turismo 5, Skyrim, Borderlands, and Bioshock to name a few.

I love the outdoors.  I rock climb, kayak, white water kayak, camp and hike.

I am a full time college student studying for a BS in Psychology so that I can then move onto premed.

I am married and have a 2 year old DD.

I love to chat about anything and would love to meet like minded people :)

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jes_eli_0710
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Me too. ... Heres a bump!
PrimmednPunked
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Well then hello!  What interests do you have?

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Me too. ... Heres a bump!

MissGore
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:43 PM

im a gamer, but more on my pc, WoW and LoL when i have time. dd is three months and i also enjoy the outdoors, camping hiking biking and running. not much time for any of that with a three month old though.

PrimmednPunked
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I used to play WoW but just don't have the time.  I was a max level blood elf pyro mage.  For the Horde! lol

Quoting MissGore:

im a gamer, but more on my pc, WoW and LoL when i have time. dd is three months and i also enjoy the outdoors, camping hiking biking and running. not much time for any of that with a three month old though.

MissGore
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I have 3 lvl 85's 2 blood elves pali and hunter, then a tauren warrior. i almost never have time to play, so i mostly league after dd is in bed. dh is deployed so i dont get out much!

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

I used to play WoW but just don't have the time.  I was a max level blood elf pyro mage.  For the Horde! lol

Quoting MissGore:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom!  Best of luck to you as you pursue your education.

PrimmednPunked
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Nice!  Yeah we don't have time to play either since we go to school full time.

What branch is your DH?  We were all Air Force.

Quoting MissGore:

I have 3 lvl 85's 2 blood elves pali and hunter, then a tauren warrior. i almost never have time to play, so i mostly league after dd is in bed. dh is deployed so i dont get out much!

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Quoting MissGore:

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Welcome to the group!
MissGore
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Navy. I'm a suedo stay at home mom. i also run a doggy daycare and boarding. im always home, but this is harder than some of the full time jobs i've had!

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Nice!  Yeah we don't have time to play either since we go to school full time.

What branch is your DH?  We were all Air Force.

Quoting MissGore:

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Quoting MissGore:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN