Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Well...

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Replies (21-30):
MrS.GiFFord
by Brittany on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scoleman828
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

bebe_ju-rah
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This was me and DD today after we got our haircut :)
mandee1503
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

soon2bmomof2grs
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 5'6 and 170pounds. I am not attractive, ugly and I am fat. I have alot of freckles and a longer narrow nose with a bump in the middle (no it has never been broken). I do think I have decent eyes, but have long light eyelashes that you can't really see unless I have makeup on. I have man hands and hobbit feet, lol. I bite my nails so they are not very pretty to look at. I am pretty hideous but, atleast I am honest about it :)

Texasladybug84
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

bebe_ju-rah
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I have a long nose with a bump in it too and freckles. I like my freckles and think my nose (which has been broken a handful of times) gives my face character. Confidence goes a long way, momma and people will only see you as beautiful as you see yourself.

I would like to see a more flattering pic of you. One without you squinting maybe so we can see your pretty eyes! =)

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

I'm 5'6 and 170pounds. I am not attractive, ugly and I am fat. I have alot of freckles and a longer narrow nose with a bump in the middle (no it has never been broken). I do think I have decent eyes, but have long light eyelashes that you can't really see unless I have makeup on. I have man hands and hobbit feet, lol. I bite my nails so they are not very pretty to look at. I am pretty hideous but, atleast I am honest about it :)

soon2bmomof2grs
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I don't have one, I only have this one because we just got back from the beach. I have lots that are from behind or me looking away, but none that are actually good. I was just going to write my scrip but then say that photo :) I'll try to find one for you though.

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I have a long nose with a bump in it too and freckles. I like my freckles and think my nose (which has been broken a handful of times) gives my face character. Confidence goes a long way, momma and people will only see you as beautiful as you see yourself.

I would like to see a more flattering pic of you. One without you squinting maybe so we can see your pretty eyes! =)

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

shawnastooksbur
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN