Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Well...

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Replies (41-50):
soon2bmomof2grs
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Just being honest about the feet. The toenails are thick and yellowish, my dad had the same issues. I can hardly clip them with clippers. I have good features as well. I have had two children and only have one strechmark on my stomach. I have a good set of boobes. I also have really thick hair that is soft. I happen to be a very friendly and caring person and have a great personallity. I'm very laid back and that is prob why I can say what I do about myself and not be depressed.

Here maybe a better picture, it is from 2010 though.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

lol,, you SORTA take back the hideous  thing but than add on all these other  " terrible" features lol hobbit feet, leathery skin, nasty toenails LOL why are they nasty? just groom  them.. paint them.. use hair remover or bleach on your feet it bothers you that much. and idc what you say you are not fat even if this pic  thins you up a bit  if you were really fat you'd still look overweight at least.

give yourself a break !

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

lol. I wasn't being really serious with the hideous part :) But I do not think I am attractive in any modern type way. I really do have some hideous feet, like dark hair on them (hence the hobbit feet) rough leathery skin nasty toenail hideous feet. I am overweight as well, the picture is kind of smashed so it is kinda flattering in that area.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

fat??? huh? no way.. you do NOT look fat at ALL. GAWD girl you are so hard on yourself.. if i spoke to myself that way id be depressed. you are not ugly  wow hideous? i really hope you're kidding. that's just sad. i dont think  im all that  & i know my flaws but that was harsh hun.

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

I'm 5'6 and 170pounds. I am not attractive, ugly and I am fat. I have alot of freckles and a longer narrow nose with a bump in the middle (no it has never been broken). I do think I have decent eyes, but have long light eyelashes that you can't really see unless I have makeup on. I have man hands and hobbit feet, lol. I bite my nails so they are not very pretty to look at. I am pretty hideous but, atleast I am honest about it :)

teeloffel
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM

What she said. You are SO not as awful as you seem to think you are!  You don't look overweight at all, and I think you're hair is pretty.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

lol,, you SORTA take back the hideous  thing but than add on all these other  " terrible" features lol hobbit feet, leathery skin, nasty toenails LOL why are they nasty? just groom  them.. paint them.. use hair remover or bleach on your feet it bothers you that much. and idc what you say you are not fat even if this pic  thins you up a bit  if you were really fat you'd still look overweight at least.

give yourself a break !

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

lol. I wasn't being really serious with the hideous part :) But I do not think I am attractive in any modern type way. I really do have some hideous feet, like dark hair on them (hence the hobbit feet) rough leathery skin nasty toenail hideous feet. I am overweight as well, the picture is kind of smashed so it is kinda flattering in that area.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

fat??? huh? no way.. you do NOT look fat at ALL. GAWD girl you are so hard on yourself.. if i spoke to myself that way id be depressed. you are not ugly  wow hideous? i really hope you're kidding. that's just sad. i dont think  im all that  & i know my flaws but that was harsh hun.

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

I'm 5'6 and 170pounds. I am not attractive, ugly and I am fat. I have alot of freckles and a longer narrow nose with a bump in the middle (no it has never been broken). I do think I have decent eyes, but have long light eyelashes that you can't really see unless I have makeup on. I have man hands and hobbit feet, lol. I bite my nails so they are not very pretty to look at. I am pretty hideous but, atleast I am honest about it :)

teeloffel
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You're so pretty! You remind me of Kelly Ripa. :)

Quoting iwanta3rdbaby:

Mobile Photo

dewitte011
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

teeloffel
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:06 PM

You are super cute! :)

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Well...

joeys-mama
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

forsakenjewl24
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this

i so never take serious pics. i'm always making a face lol

pregnancy due date
babies
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
laam
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Trinityleilamom
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

iwanta3rdbaby
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Haha thank u :) i only had 1 other person tell me that but shes very pretty so such a compliment!

Quoting teeloffel:

You're so pretty! You remind me of Kelly Ripa. :)

Quoting iwanta3rdbaby:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)