Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 9/9

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 180 Replies
1 mom liked this

What are you up to today?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

Let's Chat!

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:03 AM

My youngest has band practice nearly every day, so I'll be playing taxi in the afternoons, lol. As for the rest of the week, I just want to get plenty of sleep, oh, and enjoy the Sons of Anarchy premiere on Wednesday. ;)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I've not been sleeping well lately, my neck is too stiff.  So, right now I'm just looking forward to a nap this afternoon before the kids get home and thinking about what to make for dinner.  I'm thinking it'll be Italian sausage sandwiches.

MetalMamaTo3
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

School stuff. Doctor appt. Therapist meeting.

Howaboutthat
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
My mother and neice are coming to visit tomorrow, they can't get enough of the little man (20 mo)! The rest of the week will be painting bedrooms. Yay.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I am playing nurse to SO who smashed his foot on Friday.  

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Finishing up my classes.

ukbutterfly
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I'm just sitting here with the baby having cuddles :) probably go for a walk later
AshtonSebastian
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I have a court appearance later today. Wednesday Madi has another xray. Jax has the croup cough so I am waiting for a return call from our pediatric an to call back then I have to get a cashier check to make another large payment to our Lawyer, request more medical records and an Itemizedbill. Contact Madis case worker and touch base with her and where in the investigation she is, pick up madis pain meds and find time to hit the grocery store.

JleeB
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this

oh the usual: Cleaning, cooking, cleaning, laundry, cleaning, chasing my 14 month old, take her potty a million times a day (oh the joys of potty training!! luckily she loves going potty), cleaning, cooking, allergy shot appointments and did I mention cleaning? It's amazing how my house can go from clean to a disaster the minute she wakes from her nap!! lol

WifeMomStudent
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Currently I am sick and laying on the couch with my 3 1/2 year old bouncing on my feet watching Mickey Mouse lol. Ods is at co-op and I have to get better before tomorrow when my homeschooling duties resume. Hoping to go to homeschool week at Lego land one day this week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)