Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What else.....?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

What else besides pregnancy could make your period late/not come?

My period always come between the 24-26 of the month and last 4-5 days. But it never came in August.

Day before yesterday I used the restroom and saw a little bit of reddish/pink blood on the tissue so I figured that my period would follow. But normally I get cramps really bad like the day before it shows up, and nothing....it's already into the next month on the 9th.

I have had little pains in my stomach kind of like when you pull a muscle, idk how else to explain it.

I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all 3 were negative. So I am at a loss as to what could be causing my period to be non existant at the moment.

I don't have medical so I can't go to the doctor right now.

***Disclaimer***

I know you guys are not doctors! I am strictly on here looking for opinions.....that is all!

Thanks for any advice in advance :)

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:15 AM

BUMP!

bonitalilmama
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk,can't wait to hear from others, mines still 2 weeks late and two negative tests
bonitalilmama
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Oh yeah someone stated i could of ovulated late so basically changed cycles
kit8583
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Stress can play a big factor in this. Some medications can throw off your system. I know you said u can't afford a doctor and I do know where ur coming from there, but there should b a health department close to you I'd call and ask for a blood test for pregnancy. It should b free or extremely cheap.
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I have heard that too about stress, but I am not stressed out.

I wasn't aware that health departments did blood tests.

Thanks

Quoting kit8583:

Stress can play a big factor in this. Some medications can throw off your system. I know you said u can't afford a doctor and I do know where ur coming from there, but there should b a health department close to you I'd call and ask for a blood test for pregnancy. It should b free or extremely cheap.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM

BUMP!

mom4awesomekids
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Stress can do it.

VIVXI
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Not to alarm you or anything, but I went through the same thing when I got pregnant with DD. I missed a period, spotted a little on and off, then my period just never came.

NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM
If you get too heavy it can stop, or too light. Stress, hormone imbalance.
ZanderandBella
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Stress, sick, change of location or circumstances, certain foods, certain medications, things like that :)

Heather- Air Force Wife, Mom of two, Retired at age 25 thanks to It Works Global!
There are people that will tell you that you can't do it. They will even try to hold you back. However, it only means THEY can't do it. You can do anything you set your mind to and are willing to work hard to get.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)