Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

It's so irritating. Needed to vent to someone!

Posted by   + Show Post

I run a small in home daycare. This one parent just gets to me sometimes, especially today for some reason. Her almost three year old comes to me full time 5 days a week. Mom works 4 days through the week and every other weekend. Child goes with dad on the weekends mom has off and child stays with older siblings when mom works on the opposite weekends. Child is always here on the one day during the week she has off. I don't know her story and try my hardest not to judge... but really? You see your child from 5:30pm until bedtime and that's it! I would want to spend every day I had off with my kiddos!

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Replies (41-43):
4_kiddos_here
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate to point this out to the moms that are saying she shouldn't get "me" time...Well whos' watching your little bundles while your updating and posting your things here on cafemom (your multitasking right? only takes a second for a kid to get hurt), its sorta a mini me time..maybe just a few seconds maybe a few minutes, maybe anyone that does anything that takes any sort of focus of our children shouldn't have kids...Mom's who have to work shouldn't have kids right lol Mom's whose kids are in daycare and go to the store after work instead of right to get their kid shouldn't have kids. Basically any mom who wants any time alone should never have kids....thats pretty much how a lot of people that are against the mom in question here sound...

adi29
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Idk. My boy never been in daycare.
kaydence0207
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I don't understand that either. I work Saturday's and I off on Thursday's. My daughter just started first grade and I miss the time with her on Thursdays. She goes to daycare til six on the days I work during the week. I do not understand why some people have children. AND I don't understand these people saying maybe she runs errands or grocery shops... Who the hell can't grocery shop with their child with them??? Some women baffle me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)