Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

dh being a turd

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

bene married 10 years, he chews with his mouth open a lot and I ask him to please shut his mouth. He ALWAYS freaks out I WAS NOT CHEWING WOITH MY MOUTH OPEN! ugh I think he's a prideful idiot this way. I was like if i walked around farting, and it was loud and you could hear it, clearly it was farting...and then would you want me to deny it?  I want to punch him in the face. Why not own you actions even if you aren't sure if you are doing it or not. have some manners! GRRRRR

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM
a picture is worth a thousand words. a little secret video of tomorrow night's dinner replayed another day when he might be open to a little self awakening ?
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Love this idea ;)

Quoting calsmom62:

a picture is worth a thousand words. a little secret video of tomorrow night's dinner replayed another day when he might be open to a little self awakening ?

strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I wish i had cameras going all day for every convo and for him to see what an idiot he acts like with his temper!
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:12 AM

i like the idea of videotaping him too!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)