Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

idk whats going on with me...

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hopefully one of you ladies can help tell me whats up with my body, because idk whats going on with me. Ok, i recently stopped taking my BC pills about 2 weeks ago, but before then i missed a pill and my DH and i had unprotected sex. Afterwards about a week in a half, he had told me that he wanted to start trying for a baby so i then stopped my pill. I was on them from june-august and have missed a few inbetween that time due to forgetfulness. He came home on 8-9-13 (he's in the USMC and was gone for 4 months) and thats when we had the slip up of him releasing and me missing the pill, however i continued to take them for another week in a half until we had that conversation. we did the baby dance and on 8-30-13 i started spotting which is unusual for me, normally i just get my period with full flow. The next day i start the full flow and i stopped 9-2-13 , he went back to base (3hrs away) and came back to supprise me after being told he would have duty that weekend on 9-5-13 through 9-9-13 and we baby danced every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day. ( he has made it home for the past 5 weekends, in which time we have continued ttc) for the past 2 weekends we have been usuing pre-seed, and we ordered fertile aid for him which is for sperm count and motility and for me pregnancy prep which is for ovulation and what not and have only been taking them about 8 days. ok well for the past about, 2 weeks i have been over emotion, i cry on every baby commercial or when i see lovey dovey stuff (SO NOT LIKE ME) and somtimes out of nowhere, i get really sad then get really happy, and for the past 2-3 days i have had a headache, lower tummy cramps ( btw i never get cramps, even when im expecting AF or when she stops in for a visit) and have been nauseous on and off, im eating like crazy, and when i do eat im hungry about an hour later, i pee a little more often then usual, and my face is breaking out, and i have been tired all the time, i have been taking naps for the past week or so, and idk whats going on. I have been taking my Ovulation tests the past 5 days. DAY1: one dark pink line DAY2: 1 semi pink line, DAY 3: 1 light pink line with very faint pink line, DAY 4: really light pink line and another even lighter next to it, and DAY 5: same thing, the lines were getting lighter with each day not darker. Idk what to think or do. any advise? anyone have my symptoms?? I cant be pregnant right? its too early, is it not??

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:49 PM

you had 2 lines on a pt?? BOTH pink? bc thats preg yes. the symtoms can be anything but a postitive pt is preg.

RADmomma
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Take a test. That's the only way to tell.
lyoness89
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
no on a ovulation test, i want to take a test but im tying to hold out until im closer to my next period date, i just got off my period 8 days ago...maybe my body is just playing tricks on me
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:35 AM
2 moms liked this

You were on BC and when you get off, it can cause your cycle to be weird for a little while and can cause emotional stuff too.

If you think you are pregnant take a test, otherwise, I'd just wait it out. Good luck.

Melissa_4
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Wait another two weeks and test if you don't get your period.  Coming off of BC can really mess with your hormones.

lyoness89
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ladies :)
kss12
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you could be pregnant. Get a test
temage
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with the others. Probably hormones from the bc. If you are preg this early, a test wouldn't show.
Good luck ttc!!!
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Quoting RADmomma:

Take a test. That's the only way to tell.

RADmomma
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM
If you just had a drops 8 days ago your not even in the middle if your cycle. You're probably gearing up to ovulate!

Quoting lyoness89:

no on a ovulation test, i want to take a test but im tying to hold out until im closer to my next period date, i just got off my period 8 days ago...maybe my body is just playing tricks on me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)