Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hypnosis

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

How do I go about getting hypnotized? I have some inner issues and I need to know the truth about some memories I repressed.

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BoxxyBabee
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Quoting Dorothy01745:

my neighbor's step-mother makes $60 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for five months but last month her pay check was $14768 just working on the internet for a few hours. Website.........

www.cnn13.com

OMG THATS SO WONDERFUL

ashleighmama
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM
You need to see a hypnotherapist, not just a hypnotist. It needs to be a hypnotherapist so he/she can help you deal with the memories as they come up. You need to feel 100% safe with him/her. Ive been through it for the same reason. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM

agreed. dont go to just anyone who  only does hypnosis.. you need one that can provide therapy &  help  with what surfaces.

Quoting ashleighmama:

You need to see a hypnotherapist, not just a hypnotist. It needs to be a hypnotherapist so he/she can help you deal with the memories as they come up. You need to feel 100% safe with him/her. Ive been through it for the same reason. Good luck.

BoxxyBabee
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Thanks, now I know who to look for :)

Quoting ashleighmama:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
by Emerald Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Agree with this,
Good luck :)

Quoting ashleighmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN