Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anybody else get...

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

A post in the email digest that has been deleted?  Is this common? I generally lurk, and don't look at a lot of posts, but the one on the digest that caught my eye isn't available any more.  I can only guess it violated some rule and the admins deleted it?

Too bad, the title sounded interesting.

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:27 PM

It happens sometimes, usually because the OP deleted her post for some reason.  Whenever I've seen it happen I just contact the admin to let them know.  You can use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM

This. I don't know why, but some people just decide to delete their posts after a while. Hope you're having a good weekend. :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

It happens sometimes, usually because the OP deleted her post for some reason.  Whenever I've seen it happen I just contact the admin to let them know.  You can use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM

It doesn't happen often but I've gotten one or two like that over the years I have been here.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

amnesiacaj
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Thanks ladies - I didn't think of the OP deleting the post - thought maybe it got shut down (I see that alot on another site I frequent).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)