Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you bought any Halloween candy yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've very carefully avoided those Reeces pumpkins.  Love them, but I just don't want to go there.  lol

How about you, have you bought any yet?  Indulged in a Halloween craving?

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
tattedmommi
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Lots of it !!!!!!!
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM

See, now I'd try Pumpkin Spice M&Ms. 

Quoting cshepard:

But they are soooo good!!! I love candy corn tho. I saw on someone's Instagram they had pumpkin spice m&ms. That sounds gross to me!

Quoting amonkeymom:

Ewww...!  lol

I am obviously not a fan of candy corn. ;)

Quoting cshepard:

Mobile Photo

I just ate my first of probably 100 bad of Candy Corn m&ms! I love these things!!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:39 PM

LMAO!

Quoting DACIA79:

Absolutely not that would be like giving crack to a crackhead.

I'm 9 months pregnant not many foods or treats are safe from me.

Chrissywissy
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I bought some Halloween candy yesterday, and I started my period today....enough said!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Nope, not yet.  The temptation is very strong everytime we have been at the grocery store though.

kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Can we please wait until Sept is done before we post about Halloween,Xmas and New Years.Life is going to fast,lets enjoy it a little.
thatgirl70
by Carin on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Just a bag of candy corn, my son asked for some. I'm sure we'll get a bag of something eventually, that I will insist DH put in his work truck to eat (since he'll probably be the one asking for them and I will not want the temptation, LOL).

border7305
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:21 AM
NO.. My son is grown and we have no LOs around here any more. Kim :)
mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM

The girls and I went to Target a couple of days ago and danged if they didn't have all the candy out! I'm NOT a sweets eater at all....until Halloween and then it is my downfall because I love those silly marshmallowy pumpkins. I bought a bag of those and of Autumn Mix. I told my oldest if she ate all of my pumpkins this year, I was going to hog tie her and send her down the street to her Aunt and Uncle's house. The lady in front of us was cracking up. I told her that it was my once per year vice and I have to go to exceptional lengths to enjoy my pummpkins. Dh was out of town and I told him through text I bought it and he said yum.. I told him to stay away from my pumpkins or he would be hurt. He said " all the more reason to eat it"....such a brat. Naturally, I buy 2 bags and then start the following day. Every time I walk past the dish, I grab a few...

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:49 AM

oh man!! i totally have  :(   lol, i LOVE those snack size oh henry's!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)