Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you bought any Halloween candy yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've very carefully avoided those Reeces pumpkins.  Love them, but I just don't want to go there.  lol

How about you, have you bought any yet?  Indulged in a Halloween craving?

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
Okie-chick
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Nooooo way lol. I'll get into it and eat it all lol
luvnature
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:47 AM

we don't get anything until a few days before halloween. and we only get items we all like to eat, that way, we know the candy we bought will not go to waste.  

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Yep. We're on our 2nd bag of candy corn, but still our first big bag of mixed Halloween candy.

susannah2000
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Quoting cshepard:

Mobile Photo

I just ate my first of probably 100 bad of Candy Corn m&ms! I love these things!!

I haven't seen these! Are they candy corn with m&m coating or what? They look interesting!

susannah2000
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I have gotten a little candy corn, I love the mellocreme pumpkins, but the Butterfingers are calling me!

Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM

If I buy it too early, my husband finds it and eats it all.

cshepard
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM
They are like white chocolate flavored candy corn, if that makes sense. And the crunchy coating. They are excellent! If you like candy corn that is.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting cshepard:

Mobile Photo

I just ate my first of probably 100 bad of Candy Corn m&ms! I love these things!!

I haven't seen these! Are they candy corn with m&m coating or what? They look interesting!

susannah2000
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Quoting cshepard:

They are like white chocolate flavored candy corn, if that makes sense. And the crunchy coating. They are excellent! If you like candy corn that is.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting cshepard:

Mobile Photo

OMG I have to find these!
cshepard
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Yes you do! They are soooo good!

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting cshepard:

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting cshepard:

Mobile Photo

OMG I have to find these!
Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM

not yet.. im gathering coupons & trying to geta  good deal. we used to buy candy we did NOT  like too much so we didnt induldge but then  if we didnt  use it all.. it was wasted.. now we usually give in & get the good stuff.. dammit LOL yes we will & always induldge TOO much grr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)