Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Hey everyone I have a question I hope someone can help me my sister will be 28 weeks pregnant on tuesday and over the weekend she messes up and relased and done a couple pain pills and smoked a little weed and now she is very scared that when the baby is born he is going to test positive for these things I just wanted to no if anyone could tell me if she stays clean for the rest of her pregancy will her and the baby tset negative I hope someone can help me thank u all very much
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
jenniferv27
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I gaurentee at age 30 I am a place in my life u could only dream. A dictionary are for people whom can only come up with something like calm ur tits. For real. If that was your "advice" Heaven help us all.

Quoting taKENheart:

Some people had already commented on it and I was not being disrespectful or hateful to her.  She was the one that called someone a stupid bitch and said FU to another poster on page 1 for goodness sake.  I said neither of those things to her.  Perhaps you forgot the meaning of disrespectful and hateful.  It might have magically changed at some point but I doubt it.  My ADVICE get a dictionary before accusing me of being either of those things to her.

Quoting jenniferv27:

You people say "you came here for advice" but u are not giving her what she asked for. Instead u were being disrespectful and hateful. Last time I checked that is not the definition of advice. I mean I can look to make sure it wasn't magically changed at some point but I am more then sure that people just forgot what it really means.

Quoting taKENheart:

I realize it is difficult to take any negative comments about your sister but you did come here for advice.  I think you need to calm yo' tits and take the advice without getting so worked up.  This post hadn't even gotten to page 2 (until my reply) and you are already this upset?  Perhaps CM is not for you if you are this sensitive to what online strangers think.

Quoting ashdawn91:

All u do is judge ppl well guess what fuck u and don't say anything else cause u r a sorry person who acts like u have never made a mistake so fuck u u stupid bitch

bcauseimthemom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Your definition of a great mother is smoking weed and taking pills that she doesn't need at 28 weeks pregnant...hmmmm, maybe you both need to recheck that if y'all have kids....

Quoting ashdawn91:

She made a mistake and she knows that and she is a great mother already and the baby is fine she is just worried that the baby will have it in his system but she has not done any since and does not plan on doing any more

taKENheart
by Flovely on Sep. 14, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I don't care where you are in your life and you have no idea about mine.  That wasn't the point.  You quoted me saying that I was being disrespectful and hateful.  I disagree completely.  People can get really nasty on here but I wasn't.  You don't have to like or agree with what I said.  I stand by what I said.  I don't really know why you can't seem to understand it but whatever.

Quoting jenniferv27:

I gaurentee at age 30 I am a place in my life u could only dream. A dictionary are for people whom can only come up with something like calm ur tits. For real. If that was your "advice" Heaven help us all.
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Actually hon, I guarantee she is older than you and in a fine stage of her life. You realize CM has mother's over the age of 30 right? While I may have phrased it differently I agree with her about the OP needing to calm down and quit getting so worked up over these comments. What her sister did was stupid and people pointing out the obvious was bound to happen.

Quoting jenniferv27:

Quoting taKENheart:

Some people had already commented on it and I was not being disrespectful or hateful to her.  She was the one that called someone a stupid bitch and said FU to another poster on page 1 for goodness sake.  I said neither of those things to her.  Perhaps you forgot the meaning of disrespectful and hateful.  It might have magically changed at some point but I doubt it.  My ADVICE get a dictionary before accusing me of being either of those things to her.

Quoting jenniferv27:

You people say "you came here for advice" but u are not giving her what she asked for. Instead u were being disrespectful and hateful. Last time I checked that is not the definition of advice. I mean I can look to make sure it wasn't magically changed at some point but I am more then sure that people just forgot what it really means.

Quoting taKENheart:

I realize it is difficult to take any negative comments about your sister but you did come here for advice.  I think you need to calm yo' tits and take the advice without getting so worked up.  This post hadn't even gotten to page 2 (until my reply) and you are already this upset?  Perhaps CM is not for you if you are this sensitive to what online strangers think.

Quoting ashdawn91:

All u do is judge ppl well guess what fuck u and don't say anything else cause u r a sorry person who acts like u have never made a mistake so fuck u u stupid bitch

jenniferv27
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 7:33 AM
I didn't realize that my comment quoted u. I'm not sure why it ended up like that. It the beginning I said u people....I wasn't speaking to one person due to the fact there are a few that were completely disrespectful. I do agree that if she was going to speak to anyone in that manner it should have not been you. I do see why you thought I was speaking to u directly in the first message, My apologies. It was not ment to quote u. My phone has a kind of its own from time to time

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't care where you are in your life and you have no idea about mine.  That wasn't the point.  You quoted me saying that I was being disrespectful and hateful.  I disagree completely.  People can get really nasty on here but I wasn't.  You don't have to like or agree with what I said.  I stand by what I said.  I don't really know why you can't seem to understand it but whatever.

Quoting jenniferv27:

taKENheart
by Flovely on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:49 PM

She didn't quote me, you did.  So you don't approve of replying to people with such hate but I'm not the one she should have replied to in that way (although she didn't)?  If you are going to go at people on her behalf for being "disrespectful and hateful" then you should realize that it isn't okay for her either.  WTH?

Quoting jenniferv27:

I didn't realize that my comment quoted u. I'm not sure why it ended up like that. It the beginning I said u people....I wasn't speaking to one person due to the fact there are a few that were completely disrespectful. I do agree that if she was going to speak to anyone in that manner it should have not been you. I do see why you thought I was speaking to u directly in the first message, My apologies. It was not ment to quote u. My phone has a kind of its own from time to time

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jenniferv27:

taKENheart
by Flovely on Sep. 16, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I also find it quite odd that the OP and jennifer (that is doing the defending) both use "u" for you, btw :)  Oh and joined within 3 days of each other.   jen doesn't need a dictionary??? LMAO!  I smell something...
AND jennifer not using proper grammar or spelling but doesn't need a dictionary! LMAO! 

sparky1006
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 12:44 AM

babies always pays the price of what  their mothers have done

There are so many women out there that can't have kids,  I'm not downing  anyone but think of that baby that is inside and trying to fight to come out normal

MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:55 AM

You know what, people were giving opinions. Thats what you asked for.

No, we are not with mistakes, error or sin BUT MOST of us didnt take pills or smoke pot while pregnant. I think you have some kind of nerve talking to people like you are and it also makes me think it isnt your 'sister' who did this. Your extreme, irrational responses make me think its you.

I HOPE this is the only time, that you or your sister dont do ANY drugs again. Just so you know, do drugs, get caught, do drugs once the baby is here and get caught....CPS WILL take your child. Theres a slim chance youll get him or her back. Might want to pass taht along to your 'sister'. Praying the baby is just and that whoever is doing the pills and all grows up and knocks it off.

Quoting ashdawn91:

jenniferv27
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Do u not know how to read. I think maybe u need to re read my last post a few times., maybe then u can understand and comprehend what I said.

Quoting taKENheart:

She didn't quote me, you did.  So you don't approve of replying to people with such hate but I'm not the one she should have replied to in that way (although she didn't)?  If you are going to go at people on her behalf for being "disrespectful and hateful" then you should realize that it isn't okay for her either.  WTH?

Quoting jenniferv27:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jenniferv27:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN