Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Hey everyone I have a question I hope someone can help me my sister will be 28 weeks pregnant on tuesday and over the weekend she messes up and relased and done a couple pain pills and smoked a little weed and now she is very scared that when the baby is born he is going to test positive for these things I just wanted to no if anyone could tell me if she stays clean for the rest of her pregancy will her and the baby tset negative I hope someone can help me thank u all very much
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Replies (41-48):
jenniferv27
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Actually we don't just take your child. We offer help to the mother before we just rip a child from its mother. Especially a new born. If then the mother decides she is not willing to follow through on their case plan then we have no choice but to remove the child. That doesn't just go for the state I am in, that is in several states within the u.s.

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

You know what, people were giving opinions. Thats what you asked for.

No, we are not with mistakes, error or sin BUT MOST of us didnt take pills or smoke pot while pregnant. I think you have some kind of nerve talking to people like you are and it also makes me think it isnt your 'sister' who did this. Your extreme, irrational responses make me think its you.

I HOPE this is the only time, that you or your sister dont do ANY drugs again. Just so you know, do drugs, get caught, do drugs once the baby is here and get caught....CPS WILL take your child. Theres a slim chance youll get him or her back. Might want to pass taht along to your 'sister'. Praying the baby is just and that whoever is doing the pills and all grows up and knocks it off.

Quoting ashdawn91:

All u do is judge ppl well guess what fuck u and don't say anything else cause u r a sorry person who acts like u have never made a mistake so fuck u u stupid bitch

taKENheart
by Flovely on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:38 AM

You are the one that doesn't know how to read.  I've been very clear, even for a 1st grader.  Don't ask me if I know how to read when you are still using "u" for you!  You are the one that needs to read MY post a few times because I was never attacking you but somehow you feel the need to behave like this.  Why don't "U" read my posts again and maybe "U" can understand and comprehend what I said.  
I think you are the OP and are being a complete hypocrite with all of this bs.

Quoting jenniferv27:

Do u not know how to read. I think maybe u need to re read my last post a few times., maybe then u can understand and comprehend what I said.

Quoting taKENheart:

She didn't quote me, you did.  So you don't approve of replying to people with such hate but I'm not the one she should have replied to in that way (although she didn't)?  If you are going to go at people on her behalf for being "disrespectful and hateful" then you should realize that it isn't okay for her either.  WTH?

Quoting jenniferv27:

I didn't realize that my comment quoted u. I'm not sure why it ended up like that. It the beginning I said u people....I wasn't speaking to one person due to the fact there are a few that were completely disrespectful. I do agree that if she was going to speak to anyone in that manner it should have not been you. I do see why you thought I was speaking to u directly in the first message, My apologies. It was not ment to quote u. My phone has a kind of its own from time to time

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't care where you are in your life and you have no idea about mine.  That wasn't the point.  You quoted me saying that I was being disrespectful and hateful.  I disagree completely.  People can get really nasty on here but I wasn't.  You don't have to like or agree with what I said.  I stand by what I said.  I don't really know why you can't seem to understand it but whatever.

Quoting jenniferv27:

I gaurentee at age 30 I am a place in my life u could only dream. A dictionary are for people whom can only come up with something like calm ur tits. For real. If that was your "advice" Heaven help us all.

17christine
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I hope your sister's baby will be okay.. as for it being in her system I don't think it will. but don't let her do that shit again. If she relapsed that means she could still do it again and maybe not tell you about it next time so keep a close eye on her, for the baby's sake and hers. Good luck to you 

trainlady
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM

If she stops immediately she and the baby should be fine. Its the continual use or intermittent use that causes the problem. Tell her to stay away completely and even after the birth if she is going to breast feed. People don't realize how much damage they can do to a newborn child by falling off the wagon and playing with the wrong substances.

jenniferv27
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Ok how about you go back to my post before last and if u can't understand what I was saying or the manner in which I was speaking then you have some serious issues when it comes to understanding people. Yes I shorten my words just like most do and there is nothing wrong with that. I think you need to go post a comment in the are u a b**** in real life or just CM. Anyway, I am done with this.

Quoting taKENheart:

You are the one that doesn't know how to read.  I've been very clear, even for a 1st grader.  Don't ask me if I know how to read when you are still using "u" for you!  You are the one that needs to read MY post a few times because I was never attacking you but somehow you feel the need to behave like this.  Why don't "U" read my posts again and maybe "U" can understand and comprehend what I said.  

Quoting jenniferv27:

Do u not know how to read. I think maybe u need to re read my last post a few times., maybe then u can understand and comprehend what I said.

Quoting taKENheart:

She didn't quote me, you did.  So you don't approve of replying to people with such hate but I'm not the one she should have replied to in that way (although she didn't)?  If you are going to go at people on her behalf for being "disrespectful and hateful" then you should realize that it isn't okay for her either.  WTH?

Quoting jenniferv27:

I didn't realize that my comment quoted u. I'm not sure why it ended up like that. It the beginning I said u people....I wasn't speaking to one person due to the fact there are a few that were completely disrespectful. I do agree that if she was going to speak to anyone in that manner it should have not been you. I do see why you thought I was speaking to u directly in the first message, My apologies. It was not ment to quote u. My phone has a kind of its own from time to time

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't care where you are in your life and you have no idea about mine.  That wasn't the point.  You quoted me saying that I was being disrespectful and hateful.  I disagree completely.  People can get really nasty on here but I wasn't.  You don't have to like or agree with what I said.  I stand by what I said.  I don't really know why you can't seem to understand it but whatever.

Quoting jenniferv27:

I gaurentee at age 30 I am a place in my life u could only dream. A dictionary are for people whom can only come up with something like calm ur tits. For real. If that was your "advice" Heaven help us all.

adi29
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:17 PM
"Speaking ". You mean typing

Quoting jenniferv27:

Ok how about you go back to my post before last and if u can't understand what I was saying or the manner in which I was speaking then you have some serious issues when it comes to understanding people. Yes I shorten my words just like most do and there is nothing wrong with that. I think you need to go post a comment in the are u a b**** in real life or just CM. Anyway, I am done with this.

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jenniferv27:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jenniferv27:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jenniferv27:

la-cosa-nostra
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:21 PM

fuck her, she needs to not be so fucking selfish. worried it will test positive?? how about worrying if she fucked up her baby's develpment!!!!! 

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Interesting. That is not how it works here. If you or your child test positive for ANY kind of illegal drug or drugs not prescribed to you, the child is immediately removed. That includes from the hospital. Maybe all states need to be like ours. So many innocent families are harassed while pregnant drug users are allowed to keep their babies? Thats disturbing.

Quoting jenniferv27:

Actually we don't just take your child. We offer help to the mother before we just rip a child from its mother. Especially a new born. If then the mother decides she is not willing to follow through on their case plan then we have no choice but to remove the child. That doesn't just go for the state I am in, that is in several states within the u.s.

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

You know what, people were giving opinions. Thats what you asked for.

No, we are not with mistakes, error or sin BUT MOST of us didnt take pills or smoke pot while pregnant. I think you have some kind of nerve talking to people like you are and it also makes me think it isnt your 'sister' who did this. Your extreme, irrational responses make me think its you.

I HOPE this is the only time, that you or your sister dont do ANY drugs again. Just so you know, do drugs, get caught, do drugs once the baby is here and get caught....CPS WILL take your child. Theres a slim chance youll get him or her back. Might want to pass taht along to your 'sister'. Praying the baby is just and that whoever is doing the pills and all grows up and knocks it off.

Quoting ashdawn91:

All u do is judge ppl well guess what fuck u and don't say anything else cause u r a sorry person who acts like u have never made a mistake so fuck u u stupid bitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)