Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

over reacting or not???

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 16 Replies
this morning I wake up and check face book and see that my sister has taken and posted a naked picture of my 4yr old son... im beyond pissed I call her n tell her to delete the photo that I dont dind it cute that my son is not a baby any more ant there are too many sick pervs n pedophiles in this world and I dont want nude pictures of my kids online... she has yet to remove the photo and told me its her fb and she doesn't have to delete it... wtf this is my child... I reported the ouc to fb im still waiting fir it to be removed...am I over reacting?
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bonitalilmama
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Nope, i wouldn't like it either, she should respect you and take it down
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:42 AM

not over-reacting at all i would be pissed too.  was he completely naked?

mama_l
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM
No you are not overreacting! I would be fit to be tied. If I were you and lived close by I would be stopping by her house and, in a way only a sibling can, make her delete that picture. I also would be pissed enough that I would limit contact. If she can't respect such a basic, very valid, request what else does she ignore?!
emmy526
by Emmy on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM

not at all...FB should remove it..

NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
If his privates are showing call her and a couple people close to her AND post on the picture that if its not taken down in 30 minutes you will screen shot it and contact the police. She will go to jail.
Molimomma
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Nope. I would be upset too. I wouldn't want that up either and I would be even more mad when he isn't remove it when I asked!

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM

No way I would be furious!!!

sunpeaches1
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Nope. She should respect your wishes.
Yukino
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM

THIS!! its a form of child pron and she would be labeled a sex offender for the rest of her life!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

If his privates are showing call her and a couple people close to her AND post on the picture that if its not taken down in 30 minutes you will screen shot it and contact the police. She will go to jail.

Tawneekitn
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I don't think so, I would have a fit.  Like you said there are too many sickos out there.  You sister, should not have posted it without asking you - it is your child - not hers! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)