Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Birthday Party Games??

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 5 Replies
My DD turns 3 on Nov 1st. We are having her party early because we will be moving right around her birthday (we moved home for part of my DH's deployment)...we are just having a small party. my parents, my 3 kids, and their 3 cousins that live in our town. the ages are 2(going to be 3),4,5,6,7,8. I'm looking for some games yall did at your kids party. I have a few in mind but wanted to see what everyone else does/did. We will be having a pinata. Also, I know that my 2 yr old won't be into all the games. I'm more looking for games that the other kids will like. DD will just love being princess for a day! Thanks!
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Brittanyk3
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Bump
susannah2000
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Pinatas are so fun! I was looking on the SPOONFUL site and saw a couple of games that look alot of fun, and for all ages, one being "Shrinking Islands," similar to musical chairs but the kids stand on towels on the floor instead of sitting on chairs, and "Sardines" a hide and seek game that's different, and then a bean bag or water balloon toss into hoops on the ground. The Shrinking Islands game sounds like alot of fun. Also, one that's fun that I know of is to make paper airplanes and try to fly them into a box set some feet away

Brittanyk3
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Quoting susannah2000:

Pinatas are so fun! I was looking on the SPOONFUL site and saw a couple of games that look alot of fun, and for all ages, one being "Shrinking Islands," similar to musical chairs but the kids stand on towels on the floor instead of sitting on chairs, and "Sardines" a hide and seek game that's different, and then a bean bag or water balloon toss into hoops on the ground. The Shrinking Islands game sounds like alot of fun. Also, one that's fun that I know of is to make paper airplanes and try to fly them into a box set some feet away

thank you! those do sound fun!
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM
bean bags tosses. drop the toys into a container. pin the tail. if they are all about three. they will love anything if its at the party. decorate a cupcake. face painting. drawing on a big paper taped to your wall. making birthday videos.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Look up games on Pintrest! I have no idea about any off hand. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)