Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Concealed Carry Permit??

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this
Another post got me wondering about this.
What are your thoughts?
Against or for gun ownership?

I have grown up being exposed to guns. Hunting, target practice, gun shows etc. I was taught young how to treat and handle guns and I plan to pass it on to my kids when they get to an appropriate age. I have a permit to carry a concealed handgun which I rarely do but am all for it.
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Burrow
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM
4 moms liked this

I have a concealed carry permit. I strongly believe if more good people would carry less bad would.

Autism is what he has NOT who he is!!!jigsaw ribbon

Mittenmommie
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I have mine and so does my dh. I grew up in the woods, so I think as long as your taught about gun safety and how to use them correctly nothing wrong with it.
We own guns and we go shooting a lot. I honestly would have a boring life if I didn't go to the range.. Lol
JleeB
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Allll for it!! I grew up on a farm. Hunting, target shooting, etc. it's important to know how to protect yourself and your family. I am saving to buy my own handgun and plan to have a CWP soon.
Tooth_Inspector
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I'm for it. My state is allowing people to carry concealed without a permit and honesty, nothing had changed about owning or handling guns here.
SerenityRose
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this
These are my thoughts, exactly!

Quoting Mrs.Burrow:

I have a concealed carry permit. I strongly believe if more good people would carry less bad would.

MaryLu86
by Mary on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I'm all for it! In Texas it is legal to carry your gun in your vehicle while traveling (without a permit) as long as it is hidden. You can carry the loaded gun to and from your car but that's all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM
I carry concealed and have several guns in my home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I won't carry a gun

MommyDearest__
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM
The quote " Guns don't kill people; people kill people " remains my favorite quote. I have a license to carry unconcealed or concealed, in which my .380 stays on me at all times. My husband and I are avid gun owners and are beyond well educated. If you can be mature and handle them correctly, you will run into no problems.
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I have a CHL, I carry a baby glock daily. my dh is a fed, so he can't carry at work like I can, but he carries every where else. We feel pretty damn good about it. in fact, we are goung to the range tomorrow to shoot my glock and my AR-15 

Without ME there would be no awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)