Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

confession

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 15 Replies
Im on this sight to find spiritual freinds for some Gidly advice and prayers honestly my son is 28 i have a 12yr old and8mos granddaughters my husband walked out on me on august25th with my rent two mos bhind my daugher in law and 88mos granddaughter lives with me my son is lockedup and we are about to be evicted my waterbill lightbill are also due I'm trustin the Lor ed. to bring me through this I had a strok
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Oh man  was the stroke caused by the stress?.  Looks like your cellphone played havoc with your post as well.   You may want to try one of the religious groups as well to help give you more support at least online.

Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

prayers sent that everything works out for you.. is there any family you can go to?

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:10 AM

do you mind if I ask you where you are.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Im sorry you are having such a difficult time. Have you tried all your local resources like a food bank, church charities, salvation army and social services for emergency help?

Have you tried benefits.gov ? It is a site that helps you determine if you are eligible for government assistance.

Don't give up, just exhaust all your local resources. There is help out there, you just need to find it.

Good luck

la-cosa-nostra
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM

i hope you find what you are looking for, but i very much doubt you will find it here. 

needincash48
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM
People blieve as they chose but God know the truth I'm not on here to scam nor convince I'm asking for prayers and thanks to all the nay sayers for that just causes my God to move on bhalf and I just pray Gods blessings upon you now to my true spiritual family on here if any pray my strength again to the nay sayers you probably don't blieve Jesus is risen so therefore trust only in that you see remember theres a time and season for us all including a time to laugh and a time to cry so enjoy your lsughter you never know when it'd be your time for cryin

Quoting ditsyjo:do you mind if I ask you where you are.
needincash48
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:56 AM
To :ditsyjo i live in s lil rural town known as Lawrenceville va and God already has shown me that there would b some who will thank I'm lying but those who Jesus will truthfully pray for the feverent prayerd of righteous man availeth much and where there are two or more gathererd he's in the mist

Quoting needincash48:

People blieve as they chose but God know the truth I'm not on here to scam nor convince I'm asking for prayers and thanks to all the nay sayers for that just causes my God to move on bhalf and I just pray Gods blessings upon you now to my true spiritual family on here if any pray my strength again to the nay sayers you probably don't blieve Jesus is risen so therefore trust only in that you see remember theres a time and season for us all including a time to laugh and a time to cry so enjoy your lsughter you never know when it'd be your time for cryin

Quoting ditsyjo:

needincash48
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM
With no heart thanks for the corrections proper grammer isn't needed in my prayers with Jesus just faith for not many wise nor nobled are called proper grammar will not get a man to heaven may you and yours be blessed for whethere i have riches or not I'm blessed just knowin God loves me

Quoting needincash48:

To :ditsyjo i live in s lil rural town known as Lawrenceville va and God already has shown me that there would b some who will thank I'm lying but those who Jesus will truthfully pray for the feverent prayerd of righteous man availeth much and where there are two or more gathererd he's in the mist

Quoting needincash48:

Quoting ditsyjo:

needincash48
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Again I'm lookin for prayers not sympathy not your handouts not your criticism But you can keep your pious remarks to yourselves you dnt my story nor what I've been nor going through and i pray for those experincing worse situations than mines may God send forth souls of compassion remember the good samaritan out of the bible dnt b the ones who passed by
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Quoting needincash48:

Quoting ditsyjo:do you mind if I ask you where you are.

I was asking to see if you were close enough I could maybe help out... not sure where you got the idea I thought you were scamming

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN