Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

PERMANENT MARKER hand sanitizer?????

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hand sanitizer works for taking PERMANENT MARKER of doors Omg. What have you done to get marks off walls?
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krista778
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Baby wipes work too. Also Magic Erasers

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Really? Interesting to know for a permanent marker.

sunpeaches1
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Paint!
Dh was stay home daddy for a while...so I came home a few times to hieroglyphic cave drawings all over my hallway...TWICE! In pens, crayon, pencil, colored pencils & yes...permanent marker. NOTHING removed even a smudge! Lowe's OOPS paint was my best friend the next weekend...luckily I found a nice color & needed to paint the damned hallway anyways....
katherine50
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Baby wipes with or without alcohol. I don't have alcohol wipes my babies button is sensitive.

Quoting krista778:

krista778
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Without is fine.

Quoting katherine50:

Baby wipes with or without alcohol. I don't have alcohol wipes my babies button is sensitive.

Quoting krista778:

katherine50
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Yea but I didn't have money and we rent the place and I had hand sanitizer from when she was a baby so I tried it and it works.

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Paint!

Dh was stay home daddy for a while...so I came home a few times to hieroglyphic cave drawings all over my hallway...TWICE! In pens, crayon, pencil, colored pencils & yes...permanent marker. NOTHING removed even a smudge! Lowe's OOPS paint was my best friend the next weekend...luckily I found a nice color & needed to paint the damned hallway anyways....

fairyluv89
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Good to know!  

katherine50
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Huh cool when shes all potty trained ill still keep wipes I guess. Thank you. I always have baby wipes I ran out of the hand sanitizer.lol..

Quoting krista778:

Without is fine.

Quoting katherine50:

Quoting krista778:

krista778
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM

You're welcome. I use them when my dd gets a hold of Sharpies and "decorates" her bed :-P (she's 5 and been potty trained since 2, still a good thing to keep around though lol)

Quoting katherine50:

Huh cool when shes all potty trained ill still keep wipes I guess. Thank you. I always have baby wipes I ran out of the hand sanitizer.lol..

Quoting krista778:

Without is fine.

Quoting katherine50:

Quoting krista778:

bellygirl
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:24 PM

What about fingernail polish on the wall?  Any suggestions? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)